Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the most humerous thing you've ever seen or heard in football?I have to say cantona's kung-Fu kick was a pisser and the Bowyer and dyer Incident was a killer also. :howler:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
FiveMagics said:
David Dunne? plays midfield for birmingham trying to do a Ronaldinho style trick but falling flat on his arse :rolleyes:
:DThe 1 that sky plus keeps showin......

·
Registered
40,685 Posts
Mihajlovic spitting direcly into Jeremies' mouth while he was yelling at Miha like some SS-officer. Classic! :D

That same match Miha took a freekick which left Klinsmann unconscious for a couple of seconds. Was a pretty funny thing to see also.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
That Cassano thing was pretty funny actually, he scores and the whole team started going nuts, they all ran over to the bench to celebrate, only to discover that the score in the other game made his goal completely irrelevant, and thus they went from smiling and laughing to abject misery.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Kirkland being knocked out when playing Deportivo (?). I just started cracking up because with his history it just seemed amazing he kept finding someway to hurt himself.

Gazza having the bottles of water poured over him was pretty funny as well.

Emile Heskey.

Drogba's first touch.

Cloughy saying he punched Roy Keane. :D

Keegan trying to throw a ball back into play.

EDIT: Oh and Reyes trying to be tough by pushing Neville in the back and running off, with Neville just laughing in his face. Especially funny coming from such a small tosser. :)

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
That Cassano thing was pretty funny actually, he scores and the whole team started going nuts, they all ran over to the bench to celebrate, only to discover that the score in the other game made his goal completely irrelevant, and thus they went from smiling and laughing to abject misery.
That's just mean.. not terribly funny if you're an Azzurri supporter.

Funniest incident was Ronaldo getting one on the nuts twice the same game for Real Madrid.. even Roberto Carlos couldn't hide his laughter. :happy:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
100%_Perdentino said:
Inter's flaming scooter incident. A f--king classic :D
I was actually going to mention that :D ,Did anyone see the Capello funny walk while coaching Roma a couple seasons back?He was cracking up and done this crazy walk that had me in stitches.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
I remember last year i attended an Oldham V Grimsby Town fixture(3rd profesional football league in England, old division 2), there must have been 7,000-8,000 that day, Grimsby were a few goals down and i can remember saying something along the lines of "come on Grimsby there not Real Madrid" - within 10 seconds of saying that one of Athletics wingers beat Anderson and Crowe, then megged another Grimsby player and put in a perfect cross......which was bicycle kicked into the back of the net. I thought that was quite funny...... :pp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts