Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The goalie for Monchengladback was in his goal behind the line. He was looking up for the ball like an outfielder in baseball looks for the ball in the sun. His arms were pretty much down to his sides. The ball came down and hit him in the head then went into the goal (own goal). It was the funnies tsight I've seen. I went to the Bayern Munchen/Werde Bremen game. Good close game. Ended 1-1 tie. My team Hertha won and picked up 2 points on Munich! Go Hertha!

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
You are almost right man :). It wasn't the Gladbach keeper Stiel, but the Cottbus keeper Piplica who made that ridiculous mistake :D. I guess he thought it will do over the bar, but this was so funny :howler:.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Berlin Bear, don't shock me again with messages like this, please!;)
Thanx, Tigerhert for the correction:relieved: :)
It shocked me enough to see Cottbus two goals ahead after only half an hour...:rolleyes: In the end I'm content with the 3:3.:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay it was a mistake , but at least it was as bad as his.

n/t

·
Registered
315 Posts
This was very funny :D

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I didnt get to see that goal yet:( ....but im gonna make sure to see it by the end of the week cuz i think there's a bundsliga roundup during this week.....;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I think u can get it via sport1.de... dunno how good ur german is... if u cannot find it, drop a note, I will take a look and try to find the url for you, lpc :)

The goal was freaking amazing :d ;) First, I thought he would try a Higuita like move :D

·
International
8,545 Posts
Lol, truly a comical goal....we play "Bosnia" next week in a friendly, hopefully Piplica will bring some of that game with him:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts