Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You might have heard this before from Luciano or Payman but I must really admit that there is something about Milan that makes me so proud. Not only we have a wonderful club that has won so many titles and had so many great players in the past and still do, But I truly think that we have some of the greatest fans in the world too. Just look on XT, Milan fans don't fight with each other nor with rival fans, they have lots of knowledge and passion like few and few of the Milan fans I've met here are imature kids that cheer for Shevshenko instead of our club (Like Ronaldo fans did) We just follow this club with loyality.

I started to watch Milan regulary in 1991 and I still do, and I believe many others here have had the luck to watch players like Baresi, Savicevic, Maldini, Van Basten and Weah to mention a few. Some dark days in the mid 90's and early 00's with Tavarez and Zac too many signings and longballs but we came back and didn't give up, we came back stong again and we managed to win both the CL and Scudetto, and we're still in quest for more. Wether we win or lose in the end I'm certain that we will always be a top team with loyal support from all over the planet, a competitive and entertaining club to watch. That is why I am still a loyal fan of this club, it will always bring me joy, passion and pride.

I also would like to dedicate this post to all other Milan fans around here. We are so many and we're from all over the world (Which makes me even more proud). That no matter languages, diffrent cultures or traditions people from all over the world have discoverd this beautiful team and share the same dream. AC MILAN! Forza us! :thmbup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Grandissimo post Nick :shades: :proud: :shades:

You make us feel even more proud of being Milanisti :stuckup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Standing Ovation on behalf of the Brotherhood!:thmbup::stuckup: :devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Nick meno male sei uno di Noi e per sempre Bravo fratello! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Milan fans are full of something alright... I don't think it's pride, though.

:dielaugh: :smileani: :pp

·
Registered
498 Posts
FigoIsGod said:

Then it must be the appreciation of our great players' loyalty to the team.
Am I right, FigoIsGod? :shades: :D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
FigoIsGod said:

perhaps full of enthousiasm of still being in the Champions League ? :lala:

:ass: Ol' Mcdonald had a farm , Ihay Ihay ho , and on that farm he had some pigs (los galacticos) , Ihay ihay ho ... :ass:

If you saw revenge of the nerd , you know what I'm talking about.

peace :star: :jester: :tongue:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Grazie Ragazzi! :star:

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Some dark days in the mid 90's and early 00's with Tavarez and Zac too many signings and longballs but we came back and didn't give up
That's an understatement. But I understand exactly where you are coming from... Remember when we played Galatasaray in the CL and half our squad was depleted... I remember we couldn't even get the fricking ball out of our own half... Those days were terrible...

Anyway, ....To US.... let's not forget those days, and take our recent success for granted...

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Good post Nick! :thmbup:

The Milan forum is the best on XT and it is made like that by the members of the brotherhood and visitors alike. :proud: Very crucial part of the season starting now. It is the final stretch and we still have won nothing. We are in contention like others. Maximum concentration is required because there is not long to go before the season ends. 75 days to decide it all. The countdown begins.

:star: :devil: Forza Milan :devil: :star:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
nasty nick said:
Grazie Ragazzi! :star:
Due respect towards your brilliant post :star:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts