Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surely some peeps will be rested, but surely a win.

3-1

Cole, Drog and Eidur.

BIT AD BIT BA BA BIT TA BIT BIT BA HYPER HYPER - CHECK IT OUT

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Hope this will be a win, ill be really happy to see chelsea win a cup, its allready known chelsea will win the premiership title. I would like to see chelsea win carling cup or fa cup if they could they could win both cups.

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
we r unbeatable, our 2nd team has defeated newcastle and fulham away!

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
2-1

Lampard special. I gotta say again that I do not agree with whoever has choosen the man of the match. Carvalho let his man go for the goal, was in front of him to cut out the pass but let it go. Also had some poor passes (although a lot of people did).

I thought Johnson was much improved, had a great shot, good interplay with Robben. Defending a lot better, stopped crosses coming in and didn't go down early. Robben couldn't be stopped at times, nor Duff... just didn't have an end product unfortunately. Drogba's first touch was really quite poor, and to be honest I haven't seen him produce many good first touches this season. Parker had a hard time getting into the game at first but then kept things simple and took off the pressure Fulham were trying to build. Well setup for Lampard. What I will say though is that he looks to pass back far too often and doesn't play the ball as fast all the time.

Bridge for me though was man of the match, he never stopped running that flank. Continually fed the likes of Duff and Robben (who were a bit greedy at times) and defended well, a lot of the joy came from that left though.

Fulham played really well though, set the pace from the start and kept it there for quite a long time.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Titi8383 said:
Since when was Terry, Carvalho, Makelele, Duff, Robben, Lampard, et al your 2nd team :rollani:

It was our second teams icne we made 6 changes from the weekend.

That's about 55% changed. Happy ^_^ :star: :jester: ............. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
105 Posts
The BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz BluezZzZzZzZz

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
Titi8383 said:
Since when was Terry, Carvalho, Makelele, Duff, Robben, Lampard, et al your 2nd team :rollani:

terry did not start in the carling cup, robben & duff played 45 mints each, lampard came as a sub...

besides we had kezman, cudicini , bridge, cole, drogba, parker, smertin introduced, none of them played against charlton, isnt a team with 7 new players a 2nd team?

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
kat said:
next opponenet ManU, while Liverpool got Watford.

ya and its a 2-leg affair, it will be interestin to see if fergie would field his kids against us in the stamford bridge! or will he field a full team makin a 180 U-turn on his earlier looking down to this modest cup..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts