Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 903 Posts

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
all Hungarians use DC++ for file sharing.

info how to use it here

read the whole thread though, as there are important updates ;)

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
So how do these torrents work then??

I registered,, downloaded the file and got a lot of garbage!

Proabably easier if I bought the DVD.

G

·
0 Posts
Ultrafox said:
So how do these torrents work then??

I registered,, downloaded the file and got a lot of garbage!

Proabably easier if I bought the DVD.
I've had the best luck using ABC bit torrent client. Far better than bit tornado or others that opens a new window for each download.

If you have broadband (and decent amount of seeders), you'll be downloading full-length 1 GB+ movies (or games) in under an hour-- good luck.

Could not find the Hungary - Bulgaria match though. On Maxxed Football, they had every single WC qualifier played last week torrented--except for the HU-BG match, oh well.

G

·
0 Posts
Oh, I did get to watch the W Brom match from this past week from .torrent (maxxed football as well)--Zoli is a one-man team!

G

·
0 Posts
ok, have you created/uploaded a torrent before? though am at work now, can't DL anything on this computer, will have to do it in 5 hours when i'm home

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
I've not encoded it yet, maybe I just send the DVD to you?

Joe, dont bother to download.... it dont show anything thats not already 4 download at Hungarian Glory.

G

·
0 Posts
i don't have a dvd player ;) --waiting for dvd recorders to come down in price--plus our file formats are different here than your region i believe.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Piszkos Fred said:
i don't have a dvd player ;) --waiting for dvd recorders to come down in price--plus our file formats are different here than your region i believe.
Fred!! Where the hell you been? We have had a qualifyer, Fradi stinking, Gera making waves, and no Fred to share his unique perspective on all situations relating to Magyar soccer and beyond.

:)

G

·
0 Posts
goalpdl said:
Fred!! Where the hell you been? We have had a qualifyer, Fradi stinking, Gera making waves, and no Fred to share his unique perspective on all situations relating to Magyar soccer and beyond.

:)
New job, & no internet connection at home for a mont. but i'm seeing a bit more free time, as things are settling down. I'm glad Fradi still sucks tho! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 903 Posts