Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
This is very useful. I don't know if it helps, but I have High Speed internet. If I can do something to assist you, tell me.

We should make a web site where we could put these videos.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I would like the games vs. England, especially 2000. Which language is the commentary in for them?

Cheers

·
Registered
366 Posts
Radu said:
These are the games that I can convert for now.

WC94

vs Columbia
vs the Swiss
vs Argentina
vs Sweden

WC06 QF

vs Finland
vs Armenia
vs Andora
vs Macedonia

vs Spain (WC78 QF)
vs Brazil (WC70)
From this ones i would like the one against Argentina.
Later on it would be great if you could upload the Gala Hagi.

·
Registered
366 Posts
It should work with yousendit. It has a maximum off past 1 GB.
On this way i gave a friend of mine the possibility to dwld a file off almost 1GB so if you converted them and they're not too big then it should work.
That would be awesome with all the full games that you have!

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
I am interested in all the games you have listed. If I were to choose one first, I`d go for the game against Finland (WC 2006 prelim.) and against Brazil (1970)

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
wow, yeah I'd eventually like to see all the games..first though I'd like the games vs Colombia and Argentina and then the most recent qualifiers...Radu, in the end, you can make available whatever you want first, at your leisure, since you are the one that's really doing us a big favour by making the games available in the first place...

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
Radu, do you have by chance also some Romanian movies?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I'm so download/upload naive guys! How does yousendit and that warez2.dyn.ro site work? I'm on vacation right now and only have dial-up but late next week I'll have access to broadband again.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
YouSendIt is just an upload site with 25 downloads limit before the file is deleted.
oDC/DC++ is just P2P with hubs; I still don't know how to get it working; maybe it is because of my shit internet connection or whatever. You need like 5GB files shared to enter.

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
Raven said:
YouSendIt is just an upload site with 25 downloads limit before the file is deleted.
oDC/DC++ is just P2P with hubs; I still don't know how to get it working; maybe it is because of my shit internet connection or whatever. You need like 5GB files shared to enter.

It depends on the hubs. Some hubs require less.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Raven said:
thanks for the info...but eeek the oDC thingy sounds tedious and complicated :wallbang:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Yes. :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
DacoRoman said:
thanks for the info...but eeek the oDC thingy sounds tedious and complicated :wallbang:
Yeah yousendit is much easier. It's better to just use yousendit. Because otherwise everybody who wants to dwnld the games has to have that odc thing.
I tried to use that odc also but it's damn complicated to me.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts