Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this should be an interesting game, fulham knocked out juventus(although they needed 2 red cards and a penalty to do so, and a lucky dempsey goal which was meant to be a cross instead of a shot on goal)

mancini should field this lineup

................tevez
...johnson...............swp
...............ireland
......berry...........de jong
zabaleta..toure..kompany..richards
...............given

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
this should be an interesting game, fulham knocked out juventus(although they needed 2 red cards and a penalty to do so, and a lucky dempsey goal which was meant to be a cross instead of a shot on goal)

mancini should field this lineup

................tevez
...johnson...............swp
...............ireland
......berry...........de jong
zabaleta..toure..kompany..richards
...............given
Come on Fulham won that match on merit, dodgy decisions or not, there was only one team in it. And its hardly like Juve can moan about any refereeing is it?

Anyway hopefully we'll catch them with a bit of a hangover. They may well be tired from their midweek exerts. Garrido will probably play left back. We must start Johnson, but drop SWP rather than Bellamy. Bellamy can get back well and SWP was crap against Sunderland. I'd love to see Ireland play but under Mancini it looks unlikely to happen :(

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on Fulham won that match on merit, dodgy decisions or not, there was only one team in it. And its hardly like Juve can moan about any refereeing is it?

Anyway hopefully we'll catch them with a bit of a hangover. They may well be tired from their midweek exerts. Garrido will probably play left back. We must start Johnson, but drop SWP rather than Bellamy. Bellamy can get back well and SWP was crap against Sunderland. I'd love to see Ireland play but under Mancini it looks unlikely to happen :(
idk maybe garrido will play but he has no match fitness, bellamy i think sucked vs sunderland, swp deffenately did alot more. he created chances and took some shots. idk wats wrong with mancini bout not playin ireland, wat is he not seeing in ireland?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this is the lineup

.......tevez....cruz
..bellamy..............johnson
.......berry......viera
lescott..kompany..toure..zaba
...............given

subs:
taylor
ireland
swp
onuoha
sylvinho
garrido
de jong

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
this is the lineup

.......tevez....cruz
..bellamy..............johnson
.......berry......viera
lescott..kompany..toure..zaba
...............given

subs:
taylor
ireland
swp
onuoha
sylvinho
garrido
de jong
You'd better be ****ing kidding me. Vieira again?! Santa Cruz?! Jesus wept. He's even dropped DE JONG, who has been our best midfielder all season.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts