Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Damn you! We do so much better when I open the thread.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
We gonna progress to the quarters, can't see us losing by a 2 goal diff.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Guys cheer up, if we dont win the EL this year, there is also next year. Then we can start of early and dont have to mess in that stupid CL competition, why go through all the mess to find a way to finish 3rd in the group again, who knows, maybe we are going to have a more difficult task in the final group stage game, like loose by 4 or more goals and no further CL games.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
If Siena can pull back 3, I really fear for you here.

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
I agree, the EL for me is an unwelcomed distraction. If we are having trouble like conceding 3 goals vs Siena, we have no business having distractions like the EL at the moment.

We should just focus on finishing 4th.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well without our two best goalkeepers it will be very hard to not concede in London. Chimenti proved that he is not a keeper who should be between the posts for a club like Juve. The whole defence was shaky on Sunday and I think the GK issue was one reason for the insecurity.

Hopefully we will score one or two goals and do not start on of Grygera and Sali because they are just awful at the moment.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
I beg to differ from the majority here. I want that Europa League, badly. Hopefully yesterday's debacle was a one-off and we don't throw away the qualification.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
I agree with Steph!, but with Chimenti in goal we are so not going to progress :cry:

The problem is that Chimenti already was the 3rd choice, and the players are more used with him then some youngster who plays for primavera.

We could get humiliated. We must score after every 10 minutes :D. And as we know, early lead wont guarantee passage to next round.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think a primavera GK would be better. Chimenti has been a horrible GK for so many years now. He doesnt even deserve to be a 3rd choice, but to just retire. A young GK as 3rd choice is better anyway. Give your primavera GK a go, he can not be any worse right now.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Well Chiellini should be back. His injury was less serious and the news stated that he only misses 1 week (last week).

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
According to the press nor Manninger, nor Chiellini will make the game. So porbably Chimenti; De Ceglie (Grosso) - Cannavaro - Zebina - Grygera (the man who can decide a match)

Awesome.

Bye bye quarters.

**** this shit and our medical staff.

1 - 20 of 251 Posts