• Total voters
1 - 20 of 2691 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dinamo Zagreb

Are they better than Hajduk Split?
If we win, will we meet another Croatian team? Are there some more in UEFA Cup? ;)

·
Registered
69,239 Posts
Yes Dinamo is better than Hajduk Split, Dinamo have more players which play in the WC and who played in other leagues. We have now former Villa striker Bosko Balaban and Ivica Olic at strikers. Dinamo's only weakness is at defense and the goaltender Tomislav Butina is not as good as the Hajduk Split goalie Stipe Pltikosa. Ill say 2-0 for Dinamo at Maksimir and 1-1 at your ground
GO DINAMO!!

·
Registered
69,239 Posts
Dinamo Zagreb usually play with the 3-5-2 formation using different midfielders for every game. Here's the possible line-up but im not sure if they will use it

Butina
Sedloski-Smoje-Polovanec
Mikic-Krznar-Maric-Kranjcar-Mitu
Olic-Balaban

the few subs that i know of will be Zahora, Agic, Bosnjak, Petrovic and Drpic.

As you can see as i said before our defense is a problem, very inexperianced although Smoje did play a few games for AC Milan and a few years in Serie B and Sedloski plays for Macedonia and played a few games with Sheffield Wed. in Div.1. Our midfield is pretty good Mikic, Maric play for the NT few times and Kranjcar is our "future" he is only 18 years old. To be honest i don't know much about Krznar and Mitu all i know that Mitu is a good goalscorer. Our 3 strikers (Zahora, Olic and Balaban) are great! Zahora another youngster future in the NT. Olic plays for the NT regualary and is very good and i think you all know about Bosko Balaban. He played with Aston Villa and a month ago he was loaned to play for Dinamo. Good luck to Fulham against ManU next week! :)

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I think Fulham willl do a lot better this season than they did last season.
They do need a prolific top class striker to partner Marlet though, as they still aren't scoring enough goals.

Inamoto and Malbranque get goals from midfield and also Legwinski has started scoring a few,
so they will stay clear of relegation at least in my opinion (even though a lot of people tipped them to struggle pre-season).

Zat Knight looks a promising young, english central defender. He's aboout 6"5 isn't he??!!:eek:

Is Finnan still injured?
Has Wome played much, will he become the no 1. left back?

What has happened to defender Djetou, on loan from Parma?

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Fulhman do look to have a good team this season and should be in contention for a top eight place and a good UEFA Cup run. Their midfield certainly looks good with players like Inamoto, Davis and Malbranque.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
StuPid said:
I think Fulham willl do a lot better this season than they did last season.
They do need a prolific top class striker to partner Marlet though, as they still aren't scoring enough goals.

Inamoto and Malbranque get goals from midfield and also Legwinski has started scoring a few,
so they will stay clear of relegation at least in my opinion (even though a lot of people tipped them to struggle pre-season).

Zat Knight looks a promising young, english central defender. He's aboout 6"5 isn't he??!!:eek:

Is Finnan still injured?
Has Wome played much, will he become the no 1. left back?

What has happened to defender Djetou, on loan from Parma?
Yes, Zat is rather tall. ;)
Finnan is still injured
Wome did not play so much till now.
Djetou soon will be ready (not in the match vs Man Utd)

Next year Batistuta? :cool:

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Batistuta is a has-been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a rumour he was offered to Tigana last season. Muhammed Alfied wanted him, but Tigana didn't want him.

·
Registered
69,239 Posts
Great game today! I really thought you guys would of won but hey at least you got one point against ManU. Are you Fulham fans happy with this or did you want all 3 from MamU? Lets hope you don't play like this in the UEFA Cup :) (just kidding guys) :)

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Fabien Barthez is such a ****ing cheat!!!!!!!

When Fulham won the penalty, he just stood by his post for a while until the ref booked him.
The wait must of put Malbranqe off as Barthez saved it.

I remember last season he did the same thing against Leicester and Leeds, and saved the pens from Izzet and Harte.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
i'm with BFR on this, next time he does it, the ref will do something more drastic!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I did not see the match... however a draw with Man Utd is good.

Barthez knows Malbranque... another one should have kicked the PK.

·
Registered
69,239 Posts
good results lately guys!
are you ready for the blue hell?? :D
i think you guys will do really well in the premiership maybe finishing 6th only a few points out of Europe, in the UEFA Cup though you will be eliminated by Dinamo Zagreb this round! ;)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
and before that they will be beaten by the mighty Hammers tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
DerbyCounty said:
good results lately guys!
are you ready for the blue hell?? :D
i think you guys will do really well in the premiership maybe finishing 6th only a few points out of Europe, in the UEFA Cup though you will be eliminated by Dinamo Zagreb this round! ;)
Fulham? Top 6?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

1 - 20 of 2691 Posts