Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Louis, just go home. You failed in your attempt to make a big team out of this group of tremedous players... Face it, you failed.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Thank you for finally saying that! I kept trying to give him the benefit of the doubt myself. Sometimes blaming the players performance, their lack of effort, willingness. But I am fed up. Go home Van Gaal! We gave you 3 years. No Euro Championship. No more CHANCES! ADIOS!

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The elections for the presidency are coming, so if Nunez wants to remain popular, he will sack VG....

·
Registered
578 Posts
VG, you were great with AJAX, no dought, but with BARCA you failed so please GO and leave us in peace.

[This message has been edited by Amor (edited 11-05-2000).]

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Koeman is now here in Holland coaching Vitesse, and I have to say, he does a better job than I expected. He really got that team on track, and now they're in a battle for Holland's only Champions' League place left. And besides: what Madrid can do with Del Bosque, we can do also, only better.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes absolutely - as the crowd clearly showed last night - its white hanky time for Van Gaal. As Nunez is such a shrewd opportunist I'm sure he'll give VG the boot this summer, I'm only hoping thought that he doesn't give the job to Koeman who is really popular (understandably) with Barca fans. I don't think Ronald has enough experience- he should prove himself somewhere else first and then come back.

Here's hoping that Valencia can now go on and win.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forza Feyenoord> Don't fear, Ajax will be coached by Van Gaal-clone Adriaanse next season...

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Koeman does a great job here in Arnhem!
Like A Dutch FCB Fan said before me!

Vitesse Arnhem 1!!

Sorry guys, I just had to reply! :)

F

·
0 Posts
I think Adriaanse must sell 8 or 9 players and buy some quality in return (not Verlaat f.i.), then, i'm afraid, @[email protected] will be a pain in the ass again... Until then, no worry's.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok :)

but let's talk about that on the Dutch Soccer Board...

Now back to: FUERA VAN GAAL!!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Finally you want him sacked! FINALLY! A couple of months when I created a "Isnt it time for VG to leave?" topic ppl said I could **** off and stuff. Van Gaal was good and so on. Well just see what he has done with your Barca. Sack him or else the players will leave, Rivaldo, Figo and Gourdiola. All of them dislikes VG.

VG pack your stuff and LEAVE!

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep ramy, I think he can go. I don't mind him bringing us into trouble, as long as he gets us out again, and until tuesday he did. Now he failed, and he can go.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At the time you posted it, we were content with VG. The results weren't exactly what we wanted, but it was ok. We blame VG for playing three defenders, and that way screwing up in La Liga and in the CL. Nothing hypocrite about that. One month ago we played four defenders, now we play three. 4 defenders is ok, 3 isn't. So we really are making sense here. That stupid decision is VG's decision, and that's why he should be sacked....

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
oh my god...you guys have to be the biggest group of hypocrites ever. I have never dissed someone on Xtratime before, but christ I remember a month ago I posted someting blasting Van Gaal and you guys were all over me like the white on rice.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

A

·
0 Posts
sorrry guys..but i hav to say that barcelona ar cheats or at least Van Gaal is one..
just because barcelona can't take it that they probably won't win the title this year...doesn't mean u should pay espanyol 1.2 million to beat deportivo!it's just like bribing..
don't believe me go read it yourself http://www.soccernet.com/european/news/20000516spabarcabonus.html
i don't hate barca or anythin it's just that i believe this would ruin the purpose of playing soccer...

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ruining the game???
NO WAY!!
I think it's good for the game. Espanyol (not our biggest friends) won't be very motivated to win so we can win our third consecutive title. The way Sevilla lost from Oviedo to make sure Betis relegated as well. THAT is cheating. This isn't. This is motivating another team to do what it's suposed to do.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I can't believe that some people just heard about this.
It's been happening is Spanish football for years. lol
Everyone does it, not just barca. Just a few weeks ago depor payed one of barca's opponents i think.
It's only cheating if you pay someone to lose, duh :)
How can you say "yes i will definitely win if you pay me 1.2 million pounds"? It just means that Espanyol will actually have a reason to try in this otherwise pointless game to them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts