Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe their shit!!! I took a video from A1 from the Macedonia-Croatia match and I posted it on youtube. Now I received and email stating that I have been posting videos against the regulations and that the video was copyrighted by "Sportfive".
That's why they have deleted my account and all the videos posted there! I can't believe it! All the video highlights from Macedonian league, the national team, supporters videos... EVERYTHING!!! That was a big video collection for the Macedonian football. This is crazy

FUСK YouTube!!! :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
numerodix said:
It's hardly Youtube's fault. They are being forced to do this by the big media companies.
yes, but they could have deleted just that video and not my account with ALL my videos

·
Registered
972 Posts
this is the biggest BS i`ve ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just about to download them but now nothing :( :( :(

dno't you have any copies of them ? :(

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Aren't they suppose to give you a warning and just pull the video that violated the copyright BS? :confused: deleting the whole account... un****ing believable!!! :yuck:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
JumboMkd said:
yes, but they could have deleted just that video and not my account with ALL my videos
Right, but it's not because they just feel like it. It's because they are trying to get out of billion dollar lawsuits by trying to show that they're doing something to stop you from posting these videos.

It's either this or shut down youtube altogether.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
numerodix said:
Right, but it's not because they just feel like it. It's because they are trying to get out of billion dollar lawsuits by trying to show that they're doing something to stop you from posting these videos.

It's either this or shut down youtube altogether.
I understand you, but you don't understand me. One 1 fuсking video violated the rules and instead of deleting only that video, they have deleted my whole with many many important videos

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Poland-Cement said:
shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just about to download them but now nothing :( :( :(

dno't you have any copies of them ? :(
I have them on my PC, but I really have no intention to upload them all again. Tell me what videos you want and I will maybe upload some of them or send them to you on email

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
WTF is it possible that A1 is working together with Sportfive? because both of these videos were from the A1 broadcast and yet both of them have been taken down due to a copyright claim by Sportfive. :confused: Seriously why would A1 care? if anything their channel is getting free publicity out of it.

What's next? are they gonna shutdown this forum because i copy and paste articles from A1, Utrinski, Makedonski Sport, Dnevnik, Vest etc... :rollani:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
STO????????????

KAKO MOZE?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts