Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We come into this on a down after we lost with a reserve squad to Bursaspor. They come into it on an even bigger down, as if Leverkusen wasn't bad enough they went and lost to Kasımpaşa :howler:

Derbies don't often come around in a situation like this, so both teams are desperate to make amends, should be a good match.

Kezman

Alex

Uğur - Selçuk - Aurélio - Deivid

Wederson - Edu - Lugano - Gökhan

Volkan​

A win or score draw will do it for us, only a win will do it for them.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
should be a good one, we'll probably win as usual...

the best part about gala lossing is veteren being gone, I think he's hiding out in his basement, I think if Fener win he'll go into hibernation for the rest of the season :howler:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Both teams will start nervously and I can see us playing the patient game waiting for our chances through set pieces. In some ways Zico may use this game to rehearse his Sevilla game plan.

My view is that we will score at Sami Yen. It will then be up to GS to outscore us...

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
ahh bad timing i'll miss the first half because of class. But i expect us to score more than 1 here, especially with everyone being rested over the weekend. Kezman with a hat trick :D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Are you guys stating this will be easy? Because I sure don't think it will.

Galatasaray shouldn't be underestimated. They have lost 2 games in a row and will want to make amends. I think that if they come out extra motivated because of this then we will have a very tough game imo.

We'll see them running and pressing with 2-3 men every time we get the ball. And we all know how difficult it is to play like that.

But I agree with Jemster, I think we should play a patient game and wait for our chances through set pieces.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
no im not saying it will be easy. im just saying i expect us to win

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
It will be a tough game but it's hard to go against Fener in these games cause they now how to win in these situations. BUT knowing Kalli's luck added to the factor of Fener's performance (and luck) in the past cup games something tells me GS will come out on top at this game. Just a prediction though, it will be a good game bol sans.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
i hear that cenk, i wish the game was at a later time. but i should be able to catch the second half

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
The last two Fenerbahce matches at ASY have been marred by our stupid "supporters" and their behaviour. Hopefully we can all watch some good football being played in a healthy environment. May the team who plays best win.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Bengos said:
The last two Fenerbahce matches at ASY have been marred by our stupid "supporters" and their behaviour. Hopefully we can all watch some good football being played in a healthy environment. May the team who plays best win.
:thumbsup:

·
*the drum drum*
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Referee is Cüneyt Çakır, and Yunus Yıldırım is 4th official. I don't track referee names nearly as much as most of you guys, so you can determine for yourself if it's a bad thing or a really bad thing.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Meh, if there's one thing about Cuneyt Cakir, it's that he doesn't take shit and will not let the match go out of control. Given that our "supporters" will probably act like pigs again, this is a good selection in my books

·
*the drum drum*
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gökhan makes it 1-1 with about 20 minutes plus stoppages left now. You have to be kidding me, we're not actually pulling this one off are we? :howler:

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.