1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

Hammers still want Benayoun
By Uzi Dann

West Ham is interested in retaining Yossi Benayoun, the team' told the midfielder at a meeting yesterday. Benayoun has two years left on his contract with the club.

The Hammers offered Benayoun a five-year contract with a significant raise. The midfielder and his agent Ronen Katzav are leaning toward accepting the offer. The two sides are set to meet again next week.

Se
Advertisement

Several English clubs including Tottenham, Portsmouth and Newcastle have expressed interest in Benayoun, but since he is under contract, none have conducted negotiations with him.

-----------------------

I say what i say, and i say a loan is in the works :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Benayoun said some months ago he would like to stay at West Ham and that he is happy at the club, but last week he hinted he might listen to offers that came to him, especially from Tottenham since prefers to stay in London.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Think Yossi would be perfectley suited for Tottenham and they really need a left sided player. He can supply Berbatov who has been one of top 3 players in England this year along with Ronaldo and Drogba. Yossi has gone far enough with West Ham and needs to step up for the next two years with Euro's and world cup on horizon. I also think Ben Haim should pick between playing for his old boss at Newcastle or playing for Chelsea where he can make a big impact.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Chelsea would be good if he'll get minutes, same thing with Benayoun. Rather see them at a smaller club with minutes than sitting on the bench for a big club. I don't know how badly Chelsea want Ben Haim on the field but if he does join Sam again at Newcastle then he'll def get minutes since he knows Ben-Haim well and adores his character on and of the field.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts