Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It happened :eek: 30 years old HARVEJ ESAJAS :shades: 3 years ago quit professional football after a serious injury :mad: To earn a living, he worked as a dishwasher in his hometown Amterdam. His weight topped 100 kg :eek: If it wasn't for his old buddy Clarence Seedorff :shades: he would still be washing thoese dishes :stuckup: Zio Fester, signed him last summer, and tonight vs Palermo in Coppa Italia, he entered the pitch of glorius San Siro :shades: in the dying moments of the match :stuckup: :shades: :stuckup: In his few minutes played, acclaimed by the whole of the Stadium as usually just Superstars are :star: he nearly serves a sitter for JDT :shades:
What a Devilish Fairy Tale :devil:
Wjhat a night for Harvey :shades: he must feel real proud :proud: :star: :proud:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just intervied he said "The sensation just before entering the pitch was of extreem heat" ;) "I would like the thank the Board for the great opportunity they have granted me, my teamates that have always cheered me :cool: and the fans that gave a me a great welcome :heart: :devil: :heart: ". "I have always believed in the possibility of being able to make it to play a game. I feel real happy right now" :cool:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Esajas Idol :proud:

I think he's a quality player, just needs to lose weight, but he did good things, and can be useful in the future.
He looks a bit like Marsellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction :sun: :delol:

Btw San Siro crowd literally went crazy when Esajas came on the pitch and they cheered every signle pass of action.

Jokes apart i can see he's not a crap player, he's good technique and just need to improve his fitness.
This will be the toughest challenge for Milan Lab but if we can recover such a player, even to let him find a good contract with a smaller club, i will be very happy

Forza Esajas :proud:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He still appears to be a tiny bit overwheight ;) But Milan Lab usually works wonders :stuckup:

P.S. San Siro was all for him :shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smoje said:
Good news for him!! I hope Esajas can play in next Italian Cup matches, there are a lot of time for him this year!

Forza Esajas!!
That would be cool, fair to say that maybe he still needs to improve, especially pysically. Nevertheless Forza Harvey :stuckup:

Off topic: Last week vs Lecce in San Siro their was a banner with written "Da Madrid con amore" :star:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Diavolo said:
Off topic: Last week vs Lecce in San Siro their was a banner with written "Da Madrid con amore" :star:
:confused: tifossi milanista or leccecista? :dielaugh:

Wait for me, I hope I can go to Milan soon :shades:

·
Registered
59,143 Posts
Harvey Esajas :proud: ex Feyenoord :proud:

Any chance of Esajas getting his contract extended at Milan? :D since I heard it was only for this season.

We actually need left backs for our NT :D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
why can't they give me this chance, i don't even weight 100 kilos. :D I guess the important part was knowing Seedorf tough. ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ESAJAS: 'Incredible emotion'
1/14/2005
MILAN - Tuttosport tells the story of Esajas, a former player who has returned to his old status and form thanks to Milan Lab. The Dutchman said after making his debut with Palermo: ’It was an incredible emotion, I thank Seedorf, he has encouraged me to work and believe in me. I demonstrated that I can play football. And I saw [Adriano] Galliani happy.' :cool:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Great for him and makes me even more proud that Seedorf is a Milan player!

·
Administrator
53,060 Posts
Not much like Vingh Rhames,but alot like Adebisi from the tv series OZ :shades:

And yeah,it was crazy,seeing the crowd reactions,and the players trying to find him all the time.Was quite good actually,just need to lose 20-30 kilo's if he wants to be an actual footballer ;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I don't think they look alike, But talking about Abebisi from OZ, He's was a fashion model ion Italy and speaks fluent Italian. I loved OZ, that was a cool show for aslong as it lasted, In the end too many persons were murdered though, that was quite bugging me. Augustus was my favorite, he always had something wise to say.

·
Administrator
53,060 Posts
Hehe Augustus was my favourite too,great to listen to him.But have you seen the Palermo game? wen I saw Esajas for the first,time bald(unlike the pic..he doesnt lool like Ade there) big as a tank,looking just like Adebisi,good memories.

Pretty much all of the head characters died,it got screwed up bad wen Kareem Said,Augustus and Adebisi died.Yeah I knew he was a model,too bad you dont see Adewale(fullnamn: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje) in many movies,not even B-movies.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
No, I didn't see Palermo-Milan. I have never seen Esajas play.

The first few seasons of OZ were great, but in the end one great charachter died on every episode almost. It killed it and it was quite unrealistic too. I guess they wanted to end it and some actors had other planned then continuing the project. Abebisi the African, Said the Muslim, Schillinger the Nazi, Miguel the Latino, O'Reilly the Irish, the crazy Beecher (atleast in the beginning) Pancamo the Italian, the MC Guy Jay Hoyt. That show had them all :)

If you have seen "Legionaire" with Van Damme, then Abebisi is there too. It's a pretty good movie actually ;)

·
Administrator
53,060 Posts
I have seen that movie,and also the second Mummy movie with Brendan "Disney" Fraser,were Adebisi plays one of the bad guys,a henchman.Yeah and that and the Van Damme movie is the only movies I have seen him in,just two B movies.It doesnt mean they are bad,I enjoyed the Van Damme movie to,in its own way;)

Yeah cant be said enough,of how great OZ is,but I dont miss,it I watch it regularly,have all the seasons on dvd(downloaded) :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
And he is in Born too. Played frenshman or smth. :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
What to say about Perugia then? Gheddafi, first woman in Serie A..? :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts