Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Sack of Money!!!! $$$$$$$ :greed:

seems that now, not only Roman Abrhamovich is taking aim in Hapoel Tel Aviv, but also a few multi-million and multi-billioaire businessman who are russian, and are arch enemy with Putin......who are wanted in the former USSR for tax fraud and all the other goodies...

they are intrested to buy Maccabi Tel Aviv.
So if they do, this means more money for the team and perhaps more competition.

Now Maccabi Haifa must worry about a new and improved Hapoel TA team as well as a Maccabi TA team :)
lets not forget Petach Tikva..

and ooo yea..ooo yea...
BEITAR :nasty:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I also read a news that Roman Abromowitch is interested to buy Fenerbahçe :rolleyes: what.., does he aim to make team collection? :confused:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pera5 said:
I also read a news that Roman Abromowitch is interested to buy Fenerbahçe :rolleyes: what.., does he aim to make team collection? :confused:

Everyone likes more...

you want more jeans..more food.more love :broken:

But im intrested in what Maccabi Tel Aviv might come out to be..

pumping cash into Israeli soccer is needed, especially in the top flight. For so many years now we have been neglected. Both by UEFA and by our own players, but foreign players who refuse to come to play in Israel, by so many people and today its a new begining..one where we can raise our heads up a little bit...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I hope things will go well for Maccabi Kappa,I just adore Maccabi fans!!

to the basketball team in Moscow as well.;)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pera5 said:
I hope things will go well for Maccabi Kappa,I just adore Maccabi fans!!

to the basketball team in Moscow as well.;)

This looks like the Ukrainian flag...
but for the jewish ppl of Ukraine!

·
Registered
53 Posts
So nice to see Roman smiling and laughing in the stands just after this beloved team got knocked out of the Champion's league. Wouldn't want to think of him being too upset...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kappa21 said:
This looks like the Ukrainian flag...
but for the jewish ppl of Ukraine!
That's the flag used by Maccabi Tel Aviv fans, notice the colors. ;)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bexixeb said:
So nice to see Roman smiling and laughing in the stands just after this beloved team got knocked out of the Champion's league. Wouldn't want to think of him being too upset...

LFC are cheats! :mad:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
The ball crossed the line dude, all those imbecilic paintshop-wannabe replays mean nothing. :) Look at the pictures it clearly shows the line is clearly visible while the ball is hidden somewhere behind the line.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
From Russia With Love it was worst Bond film ever made :thmbdown:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Poland-Cement said:
From Russia With Love it was worst Bond film ever made :thmbdown:

Well its gonna be the best thing Maccabi Tel Aviv is going to get. A huge pay cheque from the Champions Leauge and from these russian investors.

Better than From Poland with Love and a full scale of pogroms and Anti-semitism :hangover: (reffering to assault on 2 jewish Canadian teenagers on the March for Living walk this week) :mad: :eekani: :groan:

·
Registered
39 Posts
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/579991.html

Soccer / Abramovich to invest millions in Hapoel TA youth project

By Asher Goldberg

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is to invest millions of dollars in Hapoel Tel Aviv's youth department and in a project for underprivileged youth run by the club, sources at Hapoel said yesterday.

Abramovich and his associate, Israeli diamond magnate Lev Leviev, are not, however, expected to take a stake in the club itself. The investment in the club will be made over a number of years.

Meanwhile, MK Haim Ramon, the chairman of the Hapoel board, spoke yesterday with businessman Jackie Ben-Zaken, the former strong man at Ashdod SC and told him that transfer of the club to his hands would be completed by next week at the latest.

"Without Ben Zaken Hapoel doesn't stand a chance of returning to the top. We have complete faith in him"a source at Hapoel said.

Ben-Zaken plans to provide the Tel Aviv side with a club-record budget of some NIS 33 million, which will allow Hapoel to compete next season for the Premier League title against the likes of Maccabi Haifa, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Maccabi Petah Tikva.

Ben-Zaken has already agreed terms with former Russia international striker Alexander Mostovoy and plans to bring along with him from Ashdod former Israel striker Shai Holtzman, coach Yossi Mizrahi and Alon Hazan as professional manager.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
looks like everything will change in the next couple of years, and I like the fact that Roman will put his money into the youth, now lets hope that more clubs get invested by these "criminals" of the USSR. I hope that things will change for the better. The best way to improve everything is do what turkey did about a decade ago, which is to put all the money into the youth, and that same youth group contained numerous players who brought turkey to 3rd place in the World Cup.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts