Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whistle blowed...FULL TIME...Juve lost 1-0.Lazio is the champion.At first i wanted to die.But then i thought why should I?I think Lazio deserved the victory.I don't hate Lazio at all.I think they are great team.I want to congratulate all Lazio fans,Sergio Cragnotti and Eriksson(not mobile phone) :)Last season when i recognized that Juve has no chances to win in SerieA i wanted Lazio
to do that.But they didn't have enough luck.And that was really unfair.And i was really glad when they won CWC last season and super cup.and i wanted them to win Champs League this season but...I hope Lazio &Juve players gonna kick all EURO's *utt in EURO2000 for Azzuri.SO there is only a few words i have to say now...Forza Juve,Forza Italia and Congratulations Lazio

G

·
0 Posts
these are intelligent words! congratulations to your understanding! and by the way... you're right with the azzurri!
forza lazio
forza italia
take it easy juve

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)Giulia1 let's pray that Azzuri won't fail EURO2000 :)And Ciro Ferrara ,Marko Iuliano,Pancaro,Nesta will defend Azzuri as a big wall and they will give a great passes to Del Piero and Vieri...and it will be a GOAL! :)FORZA ITALIA! :)

J

·
0 Posts
If I were a Juve fan , I would swear against Lazio and probably 'd cry. But, you didn't. Thanks, dude... you just probably posted the most sportive message dat I 've ever seen.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well, I didn't swear/curse at Milan last year (I simply got depressed and mourned over our loss ;) ) but I wasn't sportive enough either to congratulate Milan fans.
Yet, we now see people who are very sportive - namely several Juve fans!
So may congratulations to you too Nyuka, and congratulations to football in general for today is the victory for football!

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions 1999/2000

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thank you Nyuka, very sporting of you. I don't know if I would have been able to post a congratulatory message to Juve's board had you won, I think I'd be too busy moping around and kicking things. I'm very impressed, thank you again.

Forza Lazio!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know guys,if only one team would win every time it could spoil the football.I mean in 90th SerieA was owned by Juve and Milan.And Italy entered 21st century with a new champion-Lazio.That is very nice.Because it makes football more interesting,exciting.I don't want SerieA to become like Scottish or English premier where everybody knows who is the champion.And i repeat again that i think it was fair Lazio to win.They deserved it.
Forza Juve!Forza Italia and Congratulations Lazio.!Calcio RULES THE WORLD! :)

O

·
0 Posts
Nyuka, you have class. I salute you for being a person of real character. This means more than any cup or trophy in my book.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Nyuka, that was a great post! I echo other people here, when I say that I am not sure that I would have been able to post congratulations in the Juve forum!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Thanks my friends, you're the most objective juve fans beside Glen :) That's really a great post from a sportive fans.

Forza Lazio
We are the Champions 99-00

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
if i were juve fans i will ashamed by my self because part of juve play said this....

zidane" i am sure we will win the scudetto and this years is time for us to prove how great juve and we are very very sure win in the renato curi" ansa news

i am sorry zidane this year is not for u, is for lazio , zidane didnt know that football is not mathematics. if you (nyuka)juve fans, told him that soccer is not mathematic.

i love lazio

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Lazio guys thank you all!You are great guys!As I said before Football is the most exciting game in the world!And let it be more interesting :)
Bye guys
C ya
Forza Juve!Forza Italia!Congratulations Lazio!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts