Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I'd like to say that you guys are great people. I know how deep rivalry between Arsenal and Liverpool in the past and even until now you guys still remained our tough competitor in Premiership.

This season is not a good one for Arsène Wenger team as we struggle in all competitions leaving with UEFA Champions League as our only title hope which is very unlikely judging from our current condition. Yesterday, we have seen the match between both teams and although it's not a good result for us, but the game was played very well and clean from both sides. As you can see we lost the game, but we don't get humiliating comments from LFC fans and in fact you guys are very modest and down-to-earth as you guys don't kick us when we are down. It's great attitude from you guys, because I don't see us Gooners fans any better when you were still under Houllier.

As Arsenal FM, I'd like to thank you guys for being nice people. :)

P.S : I have been admirer of Benitez since his days in Valencia and I knew from the start he'll do something good for you. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,833 Posts
Thanks but you guys are over-reacting and acting like Arsenal are finished! Look at that injury list you've got with three out of your back four out and any team would struggle. I think this is the first time some Arsenal fans have experianced being out of the top 2/3 which shows how much consistency Wenger has given you in the league.

Anyway enough of this friendship crap...the Mancs next and I need to get into the mood for those mofo's!!! :fero:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Im a liverpool fan and i have a huge amount of respect for arsenal, the play football the way it should be played
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
well for me a late Garcia goal isn't good enough especially after the chances we had. should've been 2 or 3 - nil, so hardly anything to gloat about.

of course the scum would've acted as if they won the champions league - as we've all seen. time to put them in their place this weekend :frustrat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
Now that's the kind of posts I love to read. :) Cheers Zhuge, if anyone deserves a praise it's you, you've always been very respectful everywhere on this site. Respect for you and our Arsenal fan-friends.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,007 Posts
Zhuge Liang said:
First of all, I'd like to say that you guys are great people. I know how deep rivalry between Arsenal and Liverpool in the past and even until now you guys still remained our tough competitor in Premiership.

This season is not a good one for Arsène Wenger team as we struggle in all competitions leaving with UEFA Champions League as our only title hope which is very unlikely judging from our current condition. Yesterday, we have seen the match between both teams and although it's not a good result for us, but the game was played very well and clean from both sides. As you can see we lost the game, but we don't get humiliating comments from LFC fans and in fact you guys are very modest and down-to-earth as you guys don't kick us when we are down. It's great attitude from you guys, because I don't see us Gooners fans any better when you were still under Houllier.

As Arsenal FM, I'd like to thank you guys for being nice people. :)

P.S : I have been admirer of Benitez since his days in Valencia and I knew from the start he'll do something good for you. ;)
This is a very nice thing to do Zhuge. :thumbsup: Shame some other people can't do the same on this board.

of course the scum would've acted as if they won the champions league - as we've all seen.
Not every 'scum' fan was like that. Thank you!
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
good post Zhuge, although i don't like all of these guys :D

seems like Benitez and Wenger respect eachother which is always a good start for mutual resppect among clubs.

can't really love Chelsea and United when their coaches are always trying to wind our coach up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,663 Posts
Gordy said:
Not every 'scum' fan was like that. Thank you!
When you beat us your lot on this forum went off like you had won the Champions League, admitedly you was gracious in victory but the rest of them. :yuck:

Nice post enall but I hope Spurs finish above you. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,264 Posts
It's a nice thing, every time when Pool plays Arsenal, it's a normal derby match and nothing realy special happens but when Pool plays Manu or now Chelsea too, it's like a battle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,663 Posts
Deo said:
It's a nice thing, every time when Pool plays Arsenal, it's a normal derby match and nothing realy special happens but when Pool plays Manu or now Chelsea too, it's like a battle.
Since when was Liverpool-Arsenal a derby match? They're on the other end of the country.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
must admit though, that day Carragher got a coin thrown at him and then returned it wasn't all love and peace. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,264 Posts
23CarraGold said:
Since when was Liverpool-Arsenal a derby match? They're on the other end of the country.
I meant a match betwen the 2 great clubs ( Chelsea, Manu, Pool and Arsenal)

If it's a derby, it's not automaticly a match betwen 2 teams of one city.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,264 Posts
23CarraGold said:
That's exactly what a derby is.
I heard counless people saying Real - Barca is the greatest derby in the world, Milan - Juventus too, Manu - Arsenal also...
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top