Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well one of the most successful sitcoms of all times is coming to an end after almost a decade on our screens.well we know that the scripts have been written for the final show.
But how would you like to see it end?With a big gamg bang at the end or A Jackass style ending or what?:tongue:

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
personally i think they ( at the end of the show) should hang there heads in shame and proceed to kill each other with an assortment of pointy and sharp weapons. With there last breaths they should apologise for subjecting countless millions to an unfunny and quite frankly shite T.V program.

what do you think?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ross goes into Central Perk the Coffee shop and spray's a $hitload of Bullets into everyone.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Well it should start with a lesbian gang bang, then the boys can come in (fully clothed) killing each other, each on in a diferent way, leaving chandler last to committ suicide.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Man I didnt know people hated FRIENDS so much :eek:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually I really like Friends but I think this convo is quite funny in a strange sought of way.how about if Ross comes out and admits he's gay and marrys Gunther for the 50th time.Chandler get's bashed by a group of 5 year olds and Joey opens a brothel.
as for the women they all end up on street Corners.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh $hit looks like Joey and Chandler have joined the discussion.:tongue:

·
THE
13,983 Posts
I totally like Friends, so I think they shoud end with big bang. A la Günther goes mental, kidnappes Emma and then puts a bomb into cafe and bang. And then he grows up Emma.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
kat said:
I totally like Friends, so I think they shoud end with big bang. A la Günther goes mental, kidnappes Emma and then puts a bomb into cafe and bang. And then he grows up Emma.
Thats abit of an explosive ending! :eek:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
First 5 seasons of friends = :star:
last 5 seasons of friends = :yuck:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And the special Guest in the last Episode will be saddam:tongue: ,joey will rip that beard off and there will be a huge uproar all over the world.:howler:

·
Registered
42 Posts
i like friends and think it should go out with a bang, but like one of you said the last few episodes and maybe series havn't been as funny as the first ones, it was a good idea to stop making them.;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Lesbian Gang Bang sounds the best.

When will the yanks learn not to go over 2-3 seasons.:greed:

The next Generation will freak to know how popular some of these 90's sitcomms were and charge us with absolutely no idea.

Sometimes you sitcomms from the 70's or 80's and shake your head with disbelief.:yuck:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts