Xtratime Community banner

Friendly with Ukraine 10/10/2018 (in Genoa) and UNL vs Poland 14/10/2018 (in Chorzow)

2K views 48 replies 7 participants last post by  PasquaLean 
#1 ·
Gaolies: Cragno (Cagliari), Donnarumma (Milan), Perin (Juventus), Sirigu (Torino)
Defenders: Acerbi (Lazio), Biraghi (Fiorentina), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), Criscito (Genoa), D'Ambrosio (Inter), Emerson Palmieri (Chelsea), Florenzi (Roma), Romagnoli (Milan)
Midfielders: Barella (Cagliari), Bernardeschi (Juventus), Bonaventura (Milan), Gagliardini (Inter), Jorginho (Chelsea), Pellegrini (Roma), Verratti (Psg)
Forwards: Berardi (Sassuolo), Caprari (Sampdoria), Chiesa (Fiorentina), Cutrone (Milan), Giovinco (Toronto), Immobile (Lazio), Insigne (Napoli), Zaza (Torino)

#13 ·
in the sense that the team apparently "dominated". I saw some good movements (didn't watch the whole game) but they do not know how to prepare a dangerous play in the final third. They really need to stop using immobile. He is not a good target man at all.

like a change to 4-4-2 would be nice to try

#14 ·
I think the time the starting 11 were in the match wasn't actually that bad. I think that the Barella-Jorginho-Verratti midfield was a big improvement. The three up front showed potential and if they develop more chemistry the finishing will come.

I think it was better than the Portugal and Poland matches last month, but we'll see if that was just the competition or if they are actually improving later today.

#16 ·
Unlucky not to score. Italy hit the bar in Poland.

#17 ·
That would have been a fine goal by Jorginho

#18 ·
Insigne tried a 'palonetto' (sp?) but it went over

#20 ·
Italy hit the bar again.

Chiesa this time

#21 ·
Jorginho denied a certain goal by Czrhhfgjsfny

#22 ·
Chezny saves Poland again

This time from Chiellini

#23 ·
Btw to correct myself, it was insigne who hit the bar the second time not Chiesa. Chiesa was the one who played him in.

#24 ·
Chezny motm

Now he denied Florenzi

#25 ·
HT 0-0

Italy didn't score but played well enough to merit 5 goals away from home in 1 half. The crossbar and Chezny saving the Poles. Donnaruma hasn't touched the ball.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.