Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are playing our final test match before the EC against Finland at 20.30 tonight.
The match will be played at the MSV Arena in Duisburg.

Our starting lineup according to some papers:

................Volkan

Hamit..Servet..Gökhan Zan..Hakan Balta

Kazım....Aurelio....Emre....Arda

........Nihat..Tuncay

Gökhan Zan has been horrible in our two previous friendly matches. He has not been as dominant the air as you would expect from someone his height and his overall defensive game has been poor. The worst part though has been his ridiculously poor ball control, which lead to one of Uruguays goals the other day, and his passes are also very, very inaccurate.
He is poor version of Servet.
I hope the lineup is wrong and Terim decides to try someon else next to Servet.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I would chance Kazim for Sabri. And Zan for Gungor. And field it.. !

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I would chance Kazim for Sabri. And Zan for Gungor. And field it.. !
While you're at it change Volkan for Aykut, Aurelio for Topal, get umit Karan and Hakan Sukur called up and switch them in for Nihat and Tuncay. This way your dream would be complete :D

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
There are perfectly good reasons why I would choose Gungor over Zan. I mean, do I really need to explain? Any normal football follower will tell you the same thing. Or it doesn't have to be Emre Gungor, it can also be Emre Asik? ( woops, he is from Galatasaray too, not my fault you guys don't have any decent Turks in your team ).

And Kazim, well, in 2 matches he had only 15 minutes worth mentioning. While Sabri, when subbed in, almost instantly made an assist. Having in mind that Sabri can shine when the spot light is on him, it is really not difficult to say that he should play. He would be on the bench tough, but Gokhan is injured so.. ?

Is there anyway you can put your arguments, for example, why should a guy who almost did nothing whole season, plus, who played very crappy last 2 friendlies play, or a guy, who again, didn't do a lot on the right side and was on the bench, only had 2-3 shine moments throughout the whole season play? Plus, he as well didn't do a lot in 2 friendlies.

Come on man, this goes beyond emotions. I hate Sabri, if you really want to know. I think Arda is very good player, but I don't rate him as high as most of you do. But some things are just obvious. Fielding Kazim instead of Sabri is not a smart move. Not because he plays for Fenerbahce, and the other one for Galatasaray, but because Sabri is Better than Kazim now.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
when is the game starting kuzenler:))?

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Anywhere to watch this game please peeps?

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Trt 1 - 21:30 ( Turkish time )

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
19:30 GMT

Our favourite channel GooolTV has been suspended (oh-oh) but don't worry, check the link below on match time and there should be a channel streaming the game.

http://www.justin.tv/directory?category=sports

I'll post the channel if I find one...

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Thanks Okan, reminds me of an old joke...

What do you call a man with a small willy?
Justin...

:embarass:

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hmm our starting lineup:

.............Volkan

Hamit....Servet....Gökhan Z....Hakan B

........Sabri.....Aurelio....Emre

......Nihat...............Tuncay

.................Mevlüt

The most dissapointing thing is imo that Terim seems to think Arda and Tuncay cannot be in the starting lineup at the same time.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
yea I would love to see them both on the field. Maybe a Arda-Tuncay with Nihat up front

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Zan with another mistake, and Volkan punch it out..
Don't know what is worse, mistake made by Zan, or crazy Volkan punch.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Mevlüt up front? :confused:

This guy isn't even that good. What does Terim see in him :googly:

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Guess Sabri proved my point, again.. huh Gravesends?

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Goooooooooool Tuncay

Nice assist by Sabri.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts