Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Light-of-Turin said:
Hi, any news?
What does SCG's lineup look like? Not the strongest, I suppose?
I don't know yet, but the U-21 side played 0-0.

Hopefully, Danijel Ljuboja is played behind the two strikers. He can add a bit of creativity to the team.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
What the team would look like probably.

Kezman - Milosevic/Vucinic
Djordjevic - Stankovic- Koroman
Duljaj
Dragutinovic - Krstajic - Vidic - Basta
Jevric

What I would like to see:
Kezman - Vucinic
Ljuboja
Djordjevic - Koroman
Jevric
*Dropping Stankovic he is just not performing to his abilities, and im sick of it. If we can drop Milosevic & Kezman why not him too.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Goaless draw for the U-21's. :irritate:

Here's the caption from Sportska Centrala:

Tunis (U-21) - SCG (U-21) 0:0 (0:0)

U ne previše zanimljivoj prijateljskoj utakmici mlada fudbalska reprezentacija Srbije i Crne Gore remizirala je u Tunisu sa tamošnjom odgovarajućom nacionalnom selekcijom.

Duel izabranika selektora Dragomira Okuke sa domaćinom nije obilovao prilikama za promenu rezultata, a najveću šansu za "plave nade" predstavljao je slobodan udarac Nenada Milijaša koji je u 59. minutu šutirao tik iznad prečke.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Light-of-Turin said:
Hey guys, thanks for the input.

A few questions... where is Jevric currently playing?

Also, who is Basta? Why isn't Gavrancic playing?

Hope to hear from you guys... :)
Jevric plays in Turkey, not sure what team.

Dusan Basta is a U-21 regular that got a call up to the senior side. He is a great talent and is sometimes called "Belgrade's Pavel Nedved", but mostly because of his look, as he plays right-back, not left midfielder.

I think that Gavrancic is injured.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Serb said:
Jevric plays in Turkey, not sure what team.

Dusan Basta is a U-21 regular that got a call up to the senior side. He is a great talent and is sometimes called "Belgrade's Pavel Nedved", but mostly because of his look, as he plays right-back, not left midfielder.

I think that Gavrancic is injured.

Indeed. :D

And yes, Gavrancic is injured.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Dusan Basta:

From some site:

"The readers have spoken. Over on the Jadran Sport website, readers have overwhelmingly tapped Dusan Basta as the up and coming talent that most deserves a spot on Serbia and Montenegro’s team in Germany. The “Serbian Nedved” currently plays for Crvena Zvezda and by all accounts is a talented and creative player. Sad news for those in the Dusko Tosic fan club. A mere 2.1% of the audience - perhaps only his mother voted a few times for him - thinks he is worthy of a World Cup spot. "

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
BTW, Light-Of-Turin, what nationality are you (Italian?), and why are you interested in the SCG national team?

Just wondering.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
PartizanBeograd said:
What the team would look like probably.

Kezman - Milosevic/Vucinic
Djordjevic - Stankovic- Koroman
Duljaj
Jevric

What I would like to see:
Kezman - Vucinic
Ljuboja
Djordjevic - Koroman
Jevric
*Dropping Stankovic he is just not performing to his abilities, and im sick of it. If we can drop Milosevic & Kezman why not him too.
He's been incredible for Inter lately and leaves his heart out on the pitch for each NT match. I would keep him in for now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Sry forgot to add Duljaj, but whatever I would like to try a game without Stankovic.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Game has started here are the lineups:

Tunis: Kasraui, Badra, Žaidi, Žemali, Buazizi, Mineri, Namuši, Ben Sada, Žaziri, Santos

Srbija i Crna Gora: Jevrić, Dragutinović, Krstajić, Vidić, Duljaj, Nađ, Koroman, Đorđević, Stanković, Milošević, Kežman

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
1-0

"Dejan Stanković je prišao po levom boku, sa oko 25 metara je video utrčavanje Kežmana i Miloševića ka bližoj stativi, a onda je usledilo odlično lob-proigravanje našeg najboljeg strelca u kvalifikacijama za Mondijal koji je glavom zatresao mrežu Tunisa - 0:1 !"

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Nice, seems Keza scored 2 goals already, even though the one got called off because of a foul.
I'm guessing we are either looking like this:

- JEVRIC -
VIDIC - KRSTAJIC - DRAGUTINOVIC
- DULJAJ - NADJ -
KOROMAN - P.DJORDJEVIC - STANKOVIC
- KEZMAN - MILOSEVIC -

Or:

- JEVRIC -
NADJ - VIDIC - KRSTAJIC - DRAGUTINOVIC
- DULJAJ -
KOROMAN - P.DJORDJEVIC - STANKOVIC
- KEZMAN - MILOSEVIC -

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
19:15 Venue: Stade 7 Novembre. Attendance: around 10.000. Temperature: 15 Celsius. Good conditions for this friendly match, allthough a pretty low attendance, perhaps due to Tunisias early kick off and disappointment in the African Cup of Nations.

19:25 The game finally starts ! Serbia & Montenegro in white away jerseys have kick off. Tunisia plays in their traditional red jerseys.

6th minute: Mateja Kezman scores a goal, but fouls Jaidi before. Result remains 0:0.

11th Gooooooooal !! Stankovic shoots a long cross into the Tunisian box and Kezman places a header from around 7 metres into the right angle of Kasraoui's goal. 1:0 for Serbia & Montenegro (Mateja Kezman)

14th: Mladen Krstajic receives a yellow card because of a foul.

15th: Ben Saada shoots from 20 metres flat, but Jevric saves.

27th: First good chance for Tunisia by Jaziri, but Nemanja Vidic clears in the very last moment. alone in front of the goal ...

28th: Kezman has a nice run over the right flank and passes to Milosevic, but the Serbia & Montenegro captain is surrounded by 3 Tunisian defenders and misses this chance.

38th: Tunisia has a third big chance, when Santos dribbles past 2 or 3 Serbian defenders and places a strong shot from the right angle but only hits the outside of Jevric's net.

45th: HALF TIME. Algerian referee Haimoudi blows the whistle for half time. Serbia & Montenegro plays a fine match so far. Good defensive organisation and a couple of fluent combinations. Koroman and Nadj have the most ball contacts. Especially Nadj plays a big role in organizing the holes in the defence. The attack usually stops 20 metres in front of the goal, as Kezman and Milosevic arent able to really put danger into the Tunisian box, except when Kezman scored for 1:0. The Tunisian side is not as good organized as the Serbian one, due to some new players in the squad and a missing offensive midfielder. Best players are Jaziri and Santos.

46th: Second half starts with Tunisian kick off. No exchanges in both squads !
-------------------------------------------------------------

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Hopefully Ljuboja and Vucinic will see some action soon, I'm confident either of them will be more dangerous than Savo.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts