Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter beat Napoli 8-7. (penalties)
Line-up: (4-5-1)
Ballotta, Simic, Ferrari, Domoraud, Macellari, Brocchi, Cauet, Pirlo, Jugovic (34' Bogani), Serena, Biakolo.

Inter tie with Parma 1-1.
Line-up: (4-4-1-1)
Frey, Cirillo, Simic, Ferrari, Domoraud (34' Brellier), Serena (42' Bertarelli), Brocchi, Cauet, Macellari (13' Lombardi), Pirlo, Biakolo (30' Bogani).

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm glad Inter didn't do as bad as they did at the tournament last year. But, even if they did, I wouldn't be worried because we all remember how they did preseason of last year and they did fine in the league. How did Inter play? I know Biakolo scored, I need to see him in action.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Well Pirlo played well from what i say as did Brocchi. Biakolo continues to impress. he is indeed a superb talent.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moratti complemented both Pirlo and Ferrari.

He said:
" His skill (Pirlo) doesn't surprise me because he has always played like that. He can beat any defender. I would also like to praise Matteo Ferrari for the efficient way he plays. He's very young, but shows great experience and character. That gives me great satisfaction because he comes from our youth team".

He also talked about how Inter played:
" I'm really satisfied with what they did and I don't think I could ask for more at this time of the season. We have many newly appointed players who are trying to fit into our new line-up. It's obvious that they can't really make a big impact after such a short time. There are other experienced players who are also missing right now".

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there anyway i can find out Napoli's line up?? Does anyone Know?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Ferrari was the best player out there, he was brilliant at the back, but i have to say Brocchi Pirlo Biakolo Serena Domoraud all were very impressive as well, without super star Inter played considerablely well apart from the last mins goal (AGAIN!!) they conceded :mad: (how did Di Vaio get himself so free all of a sudden?)

I thought Inter played better on their second match agaisnt Parma than their first agaisnt Napoli, Parma was being controlled almost entire match but in the end they still did what Inter fear most, scored in the last 5 mins... sigh.. .

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sane

I can only remember Napoli's line up against Parma,
1. Cappola
2. Baicini
3. Caruso
4. Troise
5. Matuzaiem
6. Urso
7. Magoni
8. di Napoli
9. Di Vicino
10. Bellucci
11. Stelfeno

i think Amoruso also played in one of the game but thats all i can remember ;)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Pirlo was good but as i said Ferrari is always consistent and efficient if not spectacular.

Ferrari is doing what i saw Nesta doing when he was 18....of course younger tthan Ferrari is now but Nesta was given more of a chance to play than Ferrari was.

He is simply doing the simple stuff.

if SImic doesnt step up mabye Ferrari or Cordoba playing right back this season and the other one playing central defence with Blanc in Lippis out dated back four :(:(:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts