Xtratime Community banner

Friendly matches of Macedonian Clubs 2005

8K views 329 replies 11 participants last post by  Poland-Cement 
G
#1 ·
This topic is about friendly matches of Macedonian Clubs 2005 :)

#2 ·
There's already such topic about the friendly matches ...

#4 ·
DESTROYD ? What does it mean :eek: ? Iv'e seen on the old thread and all is good ...
Many polish clubs will go to Turkey and Croatia, perhaps they wil play some matches with macedonian clubs. In the last winter break Odra Wodzisław (from Poland) fas on a camp in Croatia and playd with Cementarnica. The score was 4-0 for Odra. :eyepatch:

#6 ·
Gesovski !!!!!

Groclin Grodziska - Lech Poznan 0-2
Mowlik 24 (pen), Golinski 87
This match was playd 2 days ago. It's a friendly match of 2 Polish clubs. In Groclin playd BLAGOJA GESOVSKI !!!!!!!! He is on tests in Groclin.

#7 ·
Soon we shall find out who the Macedonian clubs will play. :D

#8 ·
I wonder, what will be the matches of Cementarnica 55.

#9 ·
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
yes Rabotnicki/Pobeda or vardar will for sure go to Turkey!!! i will tell you and post as soon i have the progaramme.
And what ? What with the programmare ? I'm waiting impatient for it ... There can be many interesting matches - of coures the most interesting for me will be the matches of Cementara.
When you will have matches write it here.

#10 ·
Right now most of the macedonian 1st and 2nd league teams are playing friendly matches between themselves testing some new players and their young players. Shkendija is playing with Rabotnicki on saturday in Tetove I think. And Teteks won over Rabotnicki 1-0 but Teteks played with most of its first players and Rabotnicki with all the new

G
#12 ·
http://217.16.70.236/?pBroj=2637&stID=45575

Now this is the right version translate from macedonian to english from the newspaper dnevnik.
Skendija-Rabotnicki 2-1 (1-1)
Withe the goals from Xalimi and Ibrahimi Skendija won against the leeder Rabotnicki in a friendly playd yesterday in tetovo.
In a match who look like a really match,Pejcic scord the Rabotnicki goal.Gjore Jovanovski coach of Rabotnicki did test players who have playd very littel in Rabotnicki this year.Vukadin Milovanovic from Hajduk Kula (Serbia) did test play for Skendija in this match..

ПриЈателски натпревар
Шкендија - Работнички К. 2-1 (1-1)

Со головите на Халими во 45. и Ибраими во 85. минута, екипата на Шкендија 79 го победи есенскиот лидер Работнички К. со 2-1 (1-1) во пријателски фудбалски натпревар, одигран вчера во Тетово. Во меч што прилегаше на првенствен, стрелец за голот на гостите беше Пејчиќ во 30. мин. Тренерот на скопјани Јовановски ја проверуваше формата на фудбалерите, кои имаа мала минутажа во првенството. Кај Шкендија на проба беше Вукадин Миловановиќ, кој доаѓа од Хајдук, Кула, СЦГ. (Н.С.)

G
#14 ·
Hey benny! i did not post for some time and i think you know way... Poland Cement! i will post the programmare when know! don't worry!!!! But like benny say! for the moment the play in Macedonian and in January many macedonian teams will play abroad!!!!

G
#15 ·
Poland-Cement here is some info for you!! Pobeda Prilep will take part in a strong tournament in Italy between 3 to 19 February...
http://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/De...index=2&tabid=1&EditionID=331&ArticleID=14008

Моментно фудбалерите на Победа се на одмор кој ќе им трае до 10 јануари, кога започнува првата фаза на подготовките во Крушево, Втората фаза ќе се одвива во Дојран во хотелот на Истатов, а поселдната подготвителна фаза ќе биде учеството на големиот и мошне квалитетен меѓународен турнир во Норчија, Италија. Овој план на подготовки ќе биде исполент стопостотно ветува претседателот Александар Забрчанец, зашто со шефот на стручниот штаб Петар Курчубиќ, се планира Победа по секоја цена да излезе во Европа. Со тоа ако не се успее да стигне побегнатиот Работнички Кометал тогаш да се брка Вардар.

Info about the other teams when they tell in the newspapers...

#17 ·
Polish clubs - GKS Katowice, Groclin, Legia and Odra will also play in TUrkey.

G
#18 ·
Maybe Vardar will play friendly against a Polish team????? P-C if Cementarnica play a polish team who will you cheer for then?? I know that Cementarnica playd against a Polish team in the Uefa cup last year and won!!! who did you support???

Camantarnica-Katowice 0-0
Katowice-Camantarnica 1-1

Cementarnica made it on away goals...

G
#19 ·
Poland i don't now yet where Cementarnica will play friendly but i will tell when i know.. they don't have so much money like Vardar/Rabotnicki and Pobeda so they aften play against Albanian/Serbian or Bulgarian teams..

#20 ·
MakLion said:
Maybe Vardar will play friendly against a Polish team????? P-C if Cementarnica play a polish team who will you cheer for then?? I know that Cementarnica playd against a Polish team in the Uefa cup last year and won!!! who did you support???

Camantarnica-Katowice 0-0
Katowice-Camantarnica 1-1

Cementarnica made it on away goals...
Well, if Cementarnica will play against polsih team, I'd like Zagłębie Lubin or Odra Wodzisław (Cementarnica playd with Odra in February 2004, but lost 0-4).
As to the matches in UEFA Cup, the goal for Cementarnica scored by Bajramovski. I've seen this match in Polish TV, the goal was really great - bicycle. The goal for GKS Katowice was by Jacek Kowalczyk in 58. minute from the header - there was a great mistake of Goran Hristovski.

Cementarnica playd also in Intertoto 1999:

Cementarnica - Kolkheti 1913 (Georgia) 4-2
Serafimovski 13' 45' Ristovski 35' Vujović 89' - Daraselia 20' Khuhua 26'
Kolkheti - Cementarnica 0-4
Ristovski 22' Gvasalia 32' (og) Sefafimovski 35' Lazarevski 52'

Cementarnica - ROstov (RUS) 1-1, 1-2

G
#21 ·
PC i remember the games against GKS Katowice,Kolkheti and Rostov!!! Cementarnica was much better then the rusian team Rostov but lose 3-2 on AGG!!! Serafimovski miss a panalty in the 89 min.

The georgian team was very bad i have to say but the win against Katowice last year was good.. Cementarnica playd very good against Lens in the first match but Lens from France scord in the 90 min! 0-1! Cement should have won with two goals!! Savov hit the post from freekick with the keeper well beaten and Naumov hit the post and was one and one with the GK two time but they could not scord!!

Cement was catastrophe in the 2 match!!! Kmetovski made 3 big erreors..

G
#23 ·
HajdukSplit said:
why are they playing friendlies this early? usually they start around mid January. Hajduk will either go to Turkey or Spain.
We talk about in the uefa cup and intertoto cup last year and in the past!!! is not friendly..

But Vardar will start to play friendlys vary late!! 19 January! i know that Pobeda will play in a turnmenet in italy and Rabotnicki in Turkey. Will Hajduk or Zagreb play in italy or turkey??

#25 ·
Serafimovski missaed a spot in the match with ROstov ? Oh, my God ....

Cementarnica playd also in Intertoto Cup in 2002 year. They lost 1-3 and win 2-1 with Hafnafjordur from Iceland.

Cementarnica - Hafnafjordur 1-3
Beganović 77' - Trakys 32' 64' Saevarsson 80'

Hafnafjordur - Cementarnica 1-2
Saevarsson 10' - Toleski 24' Naumov 56'

G
#26 ·
Poland-Cement said:
Serafimovski missaed a spot in the match with ROstov ? Oh, my God ....
Yes he miss the panalty in the 89 min! it would have be extra time..

It was some rumours about that match beetwen Cement-Haf!!! some say that cement players bet against themselfs...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.