Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I heard news that Bayern Muenchen will go to Indonesia for a friendly match againts our national team. I know that Oliver Khan will go with the team. I don't know about other member. I hope that Muenchen will bring their superstars to Indonesia, like van Bommel (because he will not participate in EURO 08), Lucio, or other team member who will not participate in EURO 08.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, I did not notice that the team has arrived in Jakarta today! Kahn said in the press conference that he will surprise football fans in Indonesia. He thanked the warm welcome when the team arrived in the airport.

Ze Roberto and van Bommel are among the team member who will play tomorrow (Wednesday, 210508). It's great to see van Bommel, one of my favourite players at Bayern.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
5-1 Bayern

Schlaudraff hattrick, Breno, and Kroos

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny that coming from an Ajax fan.

(Van Bommel is ex-PSV)
Don't forget, I also support "Dutch players". When I talk about Dutch league, then I am a fan of Ajax. But, when I talk about Dutch footballers in general, I will support them.

About the match, I realize that Indonesian football is far below Germany. We can only beat Germany in badminton.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Bayern won Kahn's last match against Mohun Bagan, 3-0. What a shock, Schlaudraff scored a double, I really wish he could do that in Bundesliga matches.

Apparently, Breno got pissed toward the end of the match and kicked one of the Indian players which led to a straight red card. Weird stuff.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Bayern won Kahn's last match against Mohun Bagan, 3-0. What a shock, Schlaudraff scored a double, I really wish he could do that in Bundesliga matches.

Apparently, Breno got pissed toward the end of the match and kicked one of the Indian players which led to a straight red card. Weird stuff.
Breno is the same as Lucio :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts