Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know never mind. I wanted to bring up this issue as Del Bosque has stated this very morning Geremi would stay. the guy has repay the compliment by scoring two goals in the match.
What do you think about his staying?

I trust Del Bosque so much that I think he might as well thought in that a player so versatile can be handy in such a heavy season.
Solari is doing all right and Del Bosque also seems to trust in E´too.
I am sure there is nothing to worry about but stupid defending mistakes were the cause of the defeat.
This year that matter must be fixed. I wish Del Bosque mantain Helguera as a sweeper. Well, we´ll find out.

A

·
0 Posts
but whats wrong in my post :confused:
i dont know spanish i cant speak spanish
i dont understand spanish

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Novena, it's a shame that such a post on Geremi came at a time that Labas, the biggest Geremi supporter of this forum, is on holidays! Boy, he would have loved to see that! He had been agruing for months that Geremi should be untransferable!

Anyway, if del Bosque says he is counting on him, there's nothing more to discuss. I'm sure it's a good decision!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry hala but don´t know the guy.
One thing is for sure, at the beginning of the last season everybody commended him, I even remember our draw at the Nou Camp where he drove Rivaldo crazy ( at that very time people used to think Rivaldo was unstoppable).
After that Geremi went to play for his National team in the African cup which won.
Ever since, and with Del-Bosque, the guy couldn´t do it again (well against Bayern he helped a lot).
I used to think " can the guy just make a good crossing".
As for this hard season, circumstances have changed and we will be needing all the strenght we can get as we might be playing with long right wingers to make the cover for Figo attack movements and because of our succesful defensive system with helguera as a libero.
Definetely we´ll need him but Del-Bosque, please, teach him how to cross. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts