Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Portieri: De Sanctis (Udinese), Roma (Monaco);

Difensori: Barzagli (Palermo), Bonera (Parma), Cassetti (Lecce), Chiellini (Fiorentina), Grosso (Palermo), Materazzi (Inter), Zaccardo (Palermo);

Centrocampisti: Barone (Palermo), Blasi (Juventus), De Rossi (Roma), Diana (Sampdoria), Pinzi (Udinese);

Attaccanti: Di Michele (Udinese), Esposito (Cagliari), Iaquinta (Udinese), Langella (Cagliari), Toni (Palermo).

Interesting selections lets hope we can be at least a little bit entertaining.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Iceland will win this by miles.

only the midfield is acceptable here.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Alè Alè Morgan De Saaanctis Alè Alè Morgan De Saanctis.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN :)

Congratulations to Giampi,after 3 years of great playing finally a deserved calls.

Congrat to Vince and David too...i love you Davide:D

I hope nobody of those 4 will play,...becuase the game agaisnt Roma is much importnat than this useless friendly and we don't need them 4 injured....

:rollani:

·
Registered
46,435 Posts
Diana :howler:

He is probably one of the worst players of Sampdoria in this season, yet he is the one who is convoked by Lippi. :tongue:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Hey, Lippi knows better, you dare compete with the magic solutions of Lippi? ;)

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
il_principe said:
What?
Matteo Ferrari not among the called up players? :dielaugh:
I wonder why... :howler:
And to think you were among the people that said I was a moron to say that Ferrari sucks and wont do anything in Roma. He is a Baldini buy BTW.

Diani is not doing amazing but he is being called up as a possible back up of Bonera (it seems).

Anyway, this is a try out team that is why Buffon and Co. are not there.
:)

·
Registered
46,435 Posts
Fiorito28 said:
Diana is not doing amazing but he is being called up as a possible back up of Bonera (it seems).
No, I don't think so. He is a right midfielder not a right back, no more. ;)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Diana :howler:

He is probably one of the worst players of Sampdoria in this season, yet he is the one who is convoked by Lippi. :tongue:
I don't think Lippi is actually watching any Serie A games :pp

Btw; I really dislike the whole changing-team-for-a-friendly thing. Simply because italys regular starting XI don't seem fit together let alone experimenting with more players. Lippi should let the first players play until they know each other like gloves. This is after all the NT, not many chances for players to play with eatch other

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
De Santcis? It's about time. Too bad Roma is not in such great form at the moment, he'll surely miss out.

·
Registered
46,435 Posts
Valdrin said:
I don't think Lippi is actually watching any Serie A games :pp
THAT is exactly what I think. :tongue:

The things that made me laugh more is that he convoked 5 players of Palermo just after they were hammered by Udinese 5-1. :howler:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
ToniSamp said:
THAT is exactly what I think. :tongue:

The things that made me laugh more is that he convoked 5 players of Palermo just after they were hammered by Udinese 5-1. :howler:
Maybe he thought it was Palermo who hammered Udinese ? :pp Whatever might be I think Lippi should either get some 100x zooming glasses or ,the best option available, watch the actual games played sunday at 15,00 CET and 20,30 CET :D

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
that's why he didnt take DP, cuz he's blind :D

;)

martin?

do the honors :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
De Sanctis
Bonera Barzagli Materazzi Chiellini
Cassetti De Rossi Barone
Esposito Di Michele
Toni

We will win 2-0 with goals of Esposito and Di Michele.

The 1 thing is this team is at least quite fast.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts