Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
69,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Squad was selected today:
Vratari: Tomislav Butina (Club Brugge, BEL), Stipe Pletikosa (Šahtar, UKR), Joseph Didulica (Austria B., AUT).

Obrana: Igor Tudor (Juventus, ITA), Goran Sablić (Dynamo K., UKR), Mario Tokić (GAK, AUT), Robert Kovač (Bayern, NJE), Josip Šimunić (Hertha, NJE), Stjepan Tomas (Galatasaray, TUR), Boris Živković (Stuttgart, NJE), Mato Neretljak (Hajduk).

Vezni: Niko Kovač (Hertha, NJE), Jurica Vranješ (Stuttgart, NJE), Jerko Leko (Dynamo K., UKR), Ivan Leko (Malaga, ŠPA), Darijo Srna (Šahtar, UKR), Danijel Pranjić (Dinamo), Marko Babić (Bayer, NJE), Niko Kranjčar (Hajduk).

Napad: Dado Pršo (Glasgow Rangers, ŠKO), Ivan Klasnić (Werder, NJE), Eduardo da Silva (Dinamo).

Zivkovic gets a callup :wth: still no Seric or Bjelanovic :nono:
------------------------------------------------------
Also he is the U21, Tonci Skroce gets the callup :D
Vratari: Tomislav Vranjić (Cibalia), Velimir Radman (Rijeka).

Obrana: Mladen Pelaić (Zagreb), Hrvoje Čale (Inter), Mladen Bartulović (Hajduk), Luka Vučko (Hajduk), Dario Bodrušić (Slaven), Tomislav Labudović (Zagreb), Ognjen Vukojević (Slaven).

Vezni: Ante Tomić (Dinamo), Filip Marčić (Bordeaux, FRA), Luka Modrić (Dinamo), Mario Grgurović (Hajduk), Josip Mišić (Osijek), Goran Mujanović (Varteks), Leon Benko (Varteks), Tonči Skroče (Sveučilište Illinois, SAD).

Napad: Goran Ljubojević (Dinamo), Karlo Primorac (Osijek), Bojan Vručina (Slaven).

U

·
0 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
Also he is the U21, Tonci Skroce gets the callup :D
Vratari: Tomislav Vranjić (Cibalia), Velimir Radman (Rijeka).

Obrana: Mladen Pelaić (Zagreb), Hrvoje Čale (Inter), Mladen Bartulović (Hajduk), Luka Vučko (Hajduk), Dario Bodrušić (Slaven), Tomislav Labudović (Zagreb), Ognjen Vukojević (Slaven).

Vezni: Ante Tomić (Dinamo), Filip Marčić (Bordeaux, FRA), Luka Modrić (Dinamo), Mario Grgurović (Hajduk), Josip Mišić (Osijek), Goran Mujanović (Varteks), Leon Benko (Varteks), Tonči Skroče (Sveučilište Illinois, SAD).

Napad: Goran Ljubojević (Dinamo), Karlo Primorac (Osijek), Bojan Vručina (Slaven).
WooooooooW :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
69,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah OK say what you want, surely doing much better than your U21's :rolleyes: you gave up more goals in one match than what we have in all of our qualifiers :howler:

U

·
0 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
yeah OK say what you want, surely doing much better than your U21's :rolleyes: you gave up more goals in one match than what we have in all of our qualifiers :howler:
In our U-21 team we have players in clubs like Rabotnicki,Vardar,Kazanti(Greece),Red Star,Partizan..

They are better teams then
Zagreb ;)
Inter ;)
Slaven ;)
Varteks ;)
Osijek :smileani:
who have money players like you see. :smileani:

Dinamo
Hajduk
Are OK!!!

Bordeaux is Great...

Sveučilište Illinois, SAD :D

·
Registered
69,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well Naum they must be doing something right because they haven't lost a match and they haven't even conceded a goal :shades:

U

·
0 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
well Naum they must be doing something right because they haven't lost a match and they haven't even conceded a goal :shades:
Well I did not say that Croatia U-21 is bad as a team, I just told that if you look club and players and compare you will see that our players is almost as good..

Buy you have a better team and deffence but now our new players from Kazanti and Partizan will change the deff problems.

Last year you did not score against us :cap:

You have good defence like you say but you also don't play against Holland,TCH and Romania in your group..

Bulgaria U-21 is shit and also Sweden today, is not the same team as last year..

·
International
8,545 Posts
You should start talking after you do something and not before.

Hopefully the game is better than last time we played them. The best moment of the match was the final whistle. I agree that Zivkovic shouldn't be there.

Bjelanovic isn't good enough and Seric is nowhere near being good enough.

·
Registered
69,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IVO said:
Seric is nowhere near being good enough.
you think so? He isn't a regular at Lazio but he could move to Brescia in the next few days and he would certainly be an everyday player with the club. I would rather see him than Pranjic/Zivkovic honestly. :eek:

·
©
7,230 Posts
Only three strikers?

Jerko Leko is back in which is good and it is no suprise that Cico didn't listen to Hajduk's request of resting Niko for this game and letting him get back in shape fully..

But three strikers and Zivkovic makes me think Cico might be planning to stick with 4-2-3-1.

·
Registered
69,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dinamovac11 said:
But three strikers and Zivkovic makes me think Cico might be planning to stick with 4-2-3-1.
he said he wouldn't...and hopefully he doesn't, 3-4-1-2 please.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I really don't rate Seric highly at all. I want to see him do well and all but it seems like he has 1 good game in 5 and just not enough for the team. Babic is a much better option and even if we play 4 at the back, Seric really isn't good defensively.

·
©
7,230 Posts
I don't rate Seric highly either. He could have become a great player but it seems like his attitude gets in the way. Until he starts playing well regularly every week, he has no place in the NT.

Also his childish attack on Baric did him no favours.

Pranjic is going to be a great player.:)

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
how did their last friendly finish? :)

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Does anyone have a list of all the players who played as u-21 this year for croatia. Why so few players named for the Israel match for the U-21.

Why no Rivic? Did he get any playing time while at Belguim?

·
Registered
69,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I heard Rivic returned to Schalke 04, he was only in Belgium on loan but even in Belgium he didn't play much and in result he didn't play much for the U21's.
Anyway here is the full list of every player called up from the Israel friendly in August to now:
Goalkeeper: Tomislav Vranjic (Cibalia) Igor Vidakovic (Marsonia) Ivan Grabovac (Pomorac) Ivan Mance (Varteks) Dario Kresic (Eintracht Trier, Germany) Velimir Radman (Rijeka)
Defenders: Dario Bodrusic (Slaven Belupo) Luka Vucko (Hajduk Split) Mladen Pelaic (NK Zagreb) Tomislav Labudovic (NK Zagreb) Ivica Vrdoljak (NK Zagreb) Hrvoje Cale (Dinamo Zagreb) Stipe Lapic (Ruban, Russia) Mario Ivankovic (NK Zagreb) Igor Gal (Slaven Belupo) Neven Vukman (Varteks)
Midfielders: Luka Modric (Dinamo Zagreb) Leon Benko (Varteks) Goran Mujanovic (Varteks) Ante Tomic (Dinamo Zagreb) Mario Grgurovic (Hajduk Split) Mladen Bartulovic (Hajduk Split) Filip Marcic (Bordeaux, France) Josip Bilaver (Zadar) Ivan Cuncic (NK Zagreb) Marko Janjetovic (Inter Zapresic) Ognjen Vukojevic (Slaven Belupo) Misic (Osijek)
Forwards: Eduardo Da Silva (Dinamo Zagreb) Goran Ljubojevic (Dinamo Zagreb) Stiven Rivic (St. Truiden, Belgium) Hrvoje Custic (Zadar) Bojan Vrucina (Slaven Belupo) Karlo Primorac (Osijek) Danijel Cesarec (Akrititos, Greece) Tonci Skroce (University of Chicago, USA)

thats every player called up by Bilic from August to a few days ago

1 - 20 of 157 Posts