Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY FOR INTER TOMORROW AFTERNOON AGAINST BORMIESE
Wednesday, 03 July 2002 15:02:06
BORMIO - Inter will play their first match of the 2002/03 season tomorrow afternoon in Bormio. Hector Cuper's men will play local side Bormiese in the pre-season warm-up, which last year finished 17-0 in favour of the nerazzurri.

inter.it :cool:

·
Registered
101 Posts
yeah, today at 17:30 cet...

Anyway, I remember last season, we won liek 15-0 or something. It was big though, but Ronaldo, Vieri, Recoba etc were also present then, now they aer unavailable because of vacation.

So obviously players like Kallon, Corradi, Morfeo, Farinos etc will get their chance to show they are Inter material.

I think we should score atleast 7 goals past this amature side.
Lets see if any youth player gets to shine...

Inter to win 7-0.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
INTER VS. BORMIESE - LINE-UPS FOR NERAZZURRI'S FIRST PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY
Thursday, 04 July 2002 17:13:37
BORMIO - Hector Cuper's Inter side kick off their first pre-season friendly at 17:30 today against Bormiese. Here are the line-ups:

INTER (4-4-2): Fontana ; Ferraro , Cordoba , Franchini, Serena ; Dalmat , Beati , Morfeo , Guly; Kallon , Corradi
Coach: Hector Cuper

BORMIESE (4-4-2): Boscacci; Berbegni, Pesenti, Giacomelli, Andreoni; Canclini, Cantoni, Viviani, Gandolfi; De Sironi, Pini
Coach: Giocatore Canclini

inter.it ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
13-0 !!!! 5 goals from Kallon! This looks very prommising for the future!:star: :happy: :star:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BORMIESE 0 INTER 13 - EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE BY NERAZZURRI - YOUTH TEAM PLAYER MARTINS SHINES
Thursday, 04 July 2002 19:07:56
BORMIO - A beautiful summer's afternoon in the Valtellina mountain resort of Bormio saw Inter beat Third Category side Bormiese 13-0 in their first pre-season friendly. The nerazzurri wore yellow shirts instead of the usual black and blue ones.

INTER (4-4-2): Fontana (Moreau ); Ferraro , Cordoba , Franchini, Serena (Pasquale ); Dalmat , Beati , Morfeo (Napolitano), Guly; Kallon (Martins), Corradi
Coach: Hector Cuper

BORMIESE (4-4-2): Boscacci; Berbegni, Pesenti, Giacomelli, Andreoni; Canclini, Cantoni, Viviani, Gandolfi; De Sironi, Pini
Player coach: Canclini.

Scorers: Morfeo (2), Kallon (5), Corradi (2), Martins (2), Dalmat (1), own goal Bormiese (1)

inter.it :happy::cool:;)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Interesting to see some youthplayers getting these chances.I hope to see Beati get a few games this season and also Ferraro and also Martins;).

·
Registered
101 Posts
Listen, the fact is, we would have two of the worlds best defenders... you must be out of your mind to rate Cordoba as not one of the best.

Dalmat and Recoba will never, maybe occasionally, be used on the left wing. Everybody will play in their natural positions...

For example, Dalmat's natural position is midfield, and he also pointed out that in an interview, saying he might leave.

So forget it.

And Recoba will probably fight for a strikers place. Since Ronaldo is the hottest, scoring 8 in 7 in world cup, he will definetly be a starter. But then u have Vieri and Recoba. I guess they would fight for the other spot, or we would have to switch to a 4-3-1-2.... something like that anyway.

As I said, Cristiano Zanetti is replaceable. Almeyda IMO can be better. So I hope we get Nesta. Papers also state that we have the upper hand on both Cannavaro and Nesta. If Nesta thing fails, we will have Cannavaro.

WOOO WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Ronaldofan#1 said:
Papers also state that we have the upper hand on both Cannavaro and Nesta. If Nesta thing fails, we will have Cannavaro.

WOOO WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?

NEsta no question about it !!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yo Ronaldo fan#1

Your enthusiasm is comendable but your lack of factual statements and experience with the players u talk abt only acts to the detriment of your potential credibility.

Recoba and Dalmat will never play outa position?

Tell me what position is Recoba and what position is Dalmat

Recoba can play in many positions and played them all in the last 3 seasons at INTER left wing Striker and playmaker.....hell he even played right winger. Or left wing back with no defender behind him in a 3-5-2

as for Dalmat it has been proven over and over again. Dalmat plays wherever he is needed. And no matter where he plays he is almost always one of if not THE!!!! bestplayer on the pitch

I really don't understand where u get these....eh-em statements from Bro

Anyway all the best to you but.....u're not talking to kids here u know. We're all old experienced senior citizens when it comes to INTER.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts