Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Wednesday January 21st

It's a good test for the German weather, cuz in a month from now we will play in Bremen. As a team Werder Bremen are miles ahead of Hannover, but it's a good match. The only good thing about this friendly is the first game for Thiago Silva. Let's hope some primavera players get the chance to play along with the Uruguayans. I wanna see Strasser again.

Line-ups:???

·
Scudetto
23,386 Posts
I'm more eager to see Mattioni. We have basically known that Silva is good but we know nothing about the RB.

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Mattioni, Silva, Viudez, Strasser, Cardaccio and Flamini to play please.

Bah who am I kidding Zambrotta, Favalli, Sheva, Emerson, Beckham and Seedorf will play.

·
Scudetto
23,386 Posts
Beckham will surely play. Pretty certain this game was organized specifically for him and Silva anyway.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought Mattioni was LB? I don't even have FM in this comp to at least check it out.

·
Scudetto
23,386 Posts
Nope, he's RB.

I'd play this:

Dida

Mattioni-Senderos-Darmian-Jankulovski

Beckham-Emerson-Cardaccio

Seedorf

Shevchenko-Inzaghi​

Janks because he's banned for Bologna and Seedorf because I hope he gets dropped for one game, give him a break.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
And no Thiago Silva in that line-up, jani? Oh well, it's just the post Kaka effect.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Actually Felipe Mattioni most likely won't play. He's been in Brazil (to sort out the deal with CBF) since saturday and will return to Milan today (tuesday).

·
Registered
212 Posts
Dida

Mattioni-Senderos-Silva-Jankulovski

Strasser-Emerson-Cardaccio

Seedorf

Shevchenko-Inzaghi

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
I convocati (with Thiago Silva and John Hurtado):

Dida, Kalac.

Antonini, Bonera, Darmian, Hurtado (no. 34), Jankulovski, Senderos, Thiago Silva (no. 33).

Beckham, Cardacio, Emerson, Flamini, Osuji, Kakà, Seedorf, Ronaldinho.

Inzaghi, Shevchenko.

The line-up according to acmilan.com:

·
Scudetto
23,386 Posts
A little bit too strong for my liking.

I hope Senderos does well. For the short while he was on vs Fiorentina, I thought he did well.

Also shouldn't Janks be playing? He's banned for the next game anyway.

Should be interesting to see how Becks does with two targets in the box.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A little bit too strong for my liking.

I hope Senderos does well. For the short while he was on vs Fiorentina, I thought he did well.

Also shouldn't Janks be playing? He's banned for the next game anyway.

Should be interesting to see how Becks does with two targets in the box.
Interesting idea since Janku is not making the trip to Bologna, move Zambro to the left and play Mattioni(at least as a sub against Bologna). Or maybe it's way too early. Becks starting tomorrow = Becks not starting on Sunday:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
15,743 Posts
Hopefully there's some good links to watch this game tomorrow. These friendlies are a nice chance for the younger/bench players to show what they can do and hopefully for guys like Seedorf to get a little form back.

Anyone know anything about John Hurtado? I've never heard of him. I read that he's 25 years old, so not exactly a youngster...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Here in Colombia is said to be similar to Rivas...And Mattioni will not play tomorrow?

1 - 20 of 146 Posts