Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Just looked at the official website and saw we have a friendly match V Ajax amsterdam this Tuesday, in Elche (?).

Wanna place a bet on our next Injury?

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Rijkaard said before it is just a trainning match nothing more and nothing less, i believe he wants to take a deeper look at the reserve team players and i mean the B team players at the moment. So basically i believe that this match was arranged for FR to just have yet another look at the B team. It is exactly similar to the match against Marseille which was nothing more than just a normal trainning match.

Concerning injuries i hope no one gets injuried during this match, since most of the B team are the ones to appear in that match i believe that none of the first team players should take part in this game.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Because they have to visit me at least once a year, Elche is in the province of Alicante, 20 min far from where I live :D Seriously, making cash, I guess.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Because they have to visit me at least once a year, Elche is in the province of Alicante, 20 min far from where I live :D Seriously, making cash, I guess.
was it barca that offered the friendly match or Ajax?

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
so basically both teams are getting money, do you have any idea or any numbers or figures?

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Hopefully Rijkaard gets a good look at the younger players. I was impressed with Dani Ferndandez the last time I saw him play and I hope he gets some minutes in this one.

I'll put in a request for the game to be capped. Anyone know if it's going to be televised and on what station(s)?

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Barcelona with Ajax are the last clubs that are actually still producing football players from their academy. Look at real Madrid's yougsters like mejia and sanchez guy... they're crap compared to what we're making at our youth academy. guys imagine that Fc barcelona has made these names

Xavi, Puyol, Injesta, Valdes, motta, gabri, oleguer

these are first team players!!!

This will be a good game for the future to observe the youngsters and who knows maybe observe a few form the famous ajax academy. great idea FR keep up the good work

·
Registered
967 Posts
it's a chance for koeman to see what he missed out on :howler:
will be like the marseille game......boring

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Moe said:
Barcelona with Ajax are the last clubs that are actually still producing football players from their academy. Look at real Madrid's yougsters like mejia and sanchez guy... they're crap compared to what we're making at our youth academy. guys imagine that Fc barcelona has made these names

Xavi, Puyol, Injesta, Valdes, motta, gabri, oleguer

these are first team players!!!

This will be a good game for the future to observe the youngsters and who knows maybe observe a few form the famous ajax academy. great idea FR keep up the good work
OMG
1 - Iker Casillas Fernández
22 - Francisco Pavón Barahona
24 - Álvaro Mejía Pérez
4 - Borja Fernández Fernández
15 - Raúl Bravo Sanfélix
14 - José María Gutiérrez Hernández
7 - Raúl González Blanco
(X - Javier Garcia Portillo)

Yes they are all Reserves right! Not a first team player in sight..

And who is that Sanchez "youngster" you are talking about...Do you mean Morientes(he came from Albacete btw) or Cesar(from Valladolid - youngster indeed as is Zidane)...

I am not going to discuss which team has better youth players because that wasn't my intention...but please stop talking out of your ass...it's Perez fault that our youngsters don't get a chance...

PS. no team nowadays can really count just on their youngsters and hope for glory...sad but true...and the proof is there to see...how much did you spend in the last 2 years on transfers?...allrighty then...stop talkin out of your arse for the love of god

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
tombaker66 said:
it's a chance for koeman to see what he missed out on :howler:
will be like the marseille game......boring
I was about to go to Albacete, but finally I won't go... I don't think that I'll go to Elche to see the B team... I can see them when they come to play against Hercules or Alicante.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Primitivc said:
OMG
1 - Iker Casillas Fernández
22 - Francisco Pavón Barahona
24 - Álvaro Mejía Pérez
4 - Borja Fernández Fernández
15 - Raúl Bravo Sanfélix
14 - José María Gutiérrez Hernández
7 - Raúl González Blanco
(X - Javier Garcia Portillo)
Casillas - He's good.
Pavón - He's shit.
Mejía - He's shit.
Borja _He's shit.
Raúl Bravo - He's BEYOND shit.
Guti - Crybaby brat
Raúl González - Atletico's
Portillo - He's eating pasta...

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I've edited the title, so I can make it the match thread.

I'm not expecting a lot from this game and I doubt we'll see any regulars featuring. The benefits of this match will be financial, as well as a run out for any youngsters Rijkaard has his eyes on.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Kluivert said:
Ajax will be trying out youngsters aswell so we shouldn't expect too much from this game... Which first team players from Barça are likely to play tonight?
I heard that the board signed a contract so that our regulars would feature in this game :wallbang: But I think we will see a mixture of regulars and B team players.

Here is the full squad: Deco, Valdés, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Sylvinho, Oleguer, Eto'o, 'Gio', Fernando Navarro, Rubén, Messi, Damiá, Rodri, Peña, Dani Fragoso, Lolo, Javito, Lorenzo Riera y Cristian.

Here's to hoping that there are no more injuries :scared: The first team absentees are Belletti, Giuly, Ronaldinho and Márquez, who are recovering from knocks. The kick-off will be at 9.30pm CET.

Força Barça!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts