Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucescu is back in Istanbul... (I wish he was back to coach BJK but we cant get everything we want in life). Im sure Lucescu will come out with a strong well trained team and put on a good show for BJK.... especially the board. Lucescu is a succesful coach and has always done well no matter where he has gone. I expect it to be a tight game and see a draw or Shakhtar winning.

It may only be a friendly but it's an important game for BJK. This is good practice for the team with the game against Konyaspor for the Turkiye Cup coming up. Let's what the end result will be from Bosque's double practices. Best of luck to both sides and may the better coached team win :)

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Yeah an important and "sentimental" game for us. Ah, ah Luce, medyanin gazina gelip seni yollamiyacaktilar.... :frownani:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im really curious as to how Lucescu is going to play against us. Watch we lose 4-0 lol

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
4-0? I'd say 5.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Because that would mean he's giving Besiktas credit, something which he hasn't done and has avoided doing upto date ;)

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
What day is the game against Lucescu's DaShaktar Doneks? :D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Ok to be honest I say 2-1 to Shakthar Doners :lala:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Anyone watching the game? It should've started by now.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Yeah everyone's saying we're playing pretty good. I think it has alot to do with ourl ine up, this is the best and most logical line up we've had upto date.

FINALLY! :thmbup:

Cordoba

Fatih - Toroman - Cagdas - Ibo

A.Hassan - Tayfur - Okan - Tumer

Veysel - Carew

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I like seeing Ibo and Cagdas playing together, I think they should've been doing that from the start. And Ahmet Yildirim is finally replaced by Tayfun.
Ahmed Hassan is always a hard worker and can be substituted by Ali Gunes.
Tumer can be substituted by Ibrahim AKin.
Overall good line up.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
THanks to early goal of Metin in 4 min.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good line up but crapy play. I still don't see it in them. Eventhough we won I give the team's overall performance a 5 out of 10.... nothing special. The players still have not "clicked" with each other and we continute to make passing errors. As for Akin this guy still can not control the ball for sh!t.. anlamadim gitti yawww.

Anyways Congrats to BJK! I didn't think that we were going to win this. We need to play MUCH MUCH better against Konyaspor on Sunday or we can say goodbye to the Turkiye Kupasi like we did to everything else.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I heard it was a 5000 man comedy show :D
The fans apparently let it all out and just chanted funny stuff.
Muhammed Suleymanou has probably never received this much support in his life haha

some chants from the game:

--süleyman bayramın mubarek olsun...
--beşiktaşlı olunmaz beşiktaşlı doğulur,süleymanı sevmeyenler....
--selam selam süleyman,selam selamaleyküm...
-- i love you suleyman i love you suleyman
-- geçsede gençliğim geçsede yıllar
söyle kaybedecek başka neyim var
kalbim siyah beyaz işte okadar
--kaaraa süülooo OoOoOOoo
--sülo kurban kesmezse oooooooo
bütün çarşı çıldırır ooooooo:)

hahahah
Our fans are hillarious lol:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chants were great....actually funny as hell.. the fans would start clapping and cheering everytime his foot touched the ball. Im sure that kara sulo felt like the man....

suloyaaa pas ver pas verin pas verinnn
suloyaa pas verin pas verin ooooo

PASCAL SULEIMAN!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts