Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
69,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zlatko Kranjcar announced the squad for the upcoming match against Austria. New names are Ivan Bosnjak and Anthony Seric finally gets the callup! :thmbup:
Goalkeepers: Tomislav Butina, Joseph Didulica, Stipe Pletikosa, Vladimir Vasilj
Defenders: Igor Tudor, Mario Tokic, Josip Simunic, Stjepan Tomas, Boris Zivkovic, Anthony Seric
Midfielders: Ivan Bosnjak, Niko Kovac, Jurica Vranjes, Ivan Leko, Darijo Srna, Danijel Pranjic, Niko Kranjcar
Forwards: Dado Prso, Eduardo Da Silva, Ivica Olic, Sasa Bjelanovic

·
©
7,230 Posts
hehe..finally he has called up Ivan Bosnjak. About half a year too late but oh well..

Expect alot of players to drop out of this game due to their clubs not letting them play..

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
it's also good to see more players from the croatian league playing why the hell isnt jerko leko called up ?

·
Registered
69,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
because Dinamo Kiev might have a match on that day or they didn't let him into the squad. Butina, Prso and a few others might drop out too. I don't think this match is an official UEFA date.

·
©
7,230 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
Butina, Prso and a few others might drop out too. I don't think this match is an official UEFA date.
What is the point in even playing the game then? If we are going to be missing half the team that will be playing the qualifiers, then it is a useless exercise..

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
thats true oh well maybe we can give players who dont get a regular shot playing time thats the only positive factor of this game

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
hrvatski kralj said:
thats true oh well maybe we can give players who dont get a regular shot playing time thats the only positive factor of this game
indeed... more games, the better... We will still have give half of the team chance to play more together. And we will need more than 11 players in the WC, so we better find the best possible replacements.

·
Registered
69,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why do the HNS treat our U21's like shit? no disrespect to Bosnia but we are playing them for what it seems like the 4th time in a year and they never allow them to play the team which the seniors are playing. Here is the U21 squad, no Grgurovic because he is injured and Skroce will stay in America.

Vranjic (Cibalia) Radman (Rijeka) Pelaic (NK Zagreb) Vucko (Hajduk Split) Misic (Osijek) Bodrusic (Slaven Belupo) Labudovic (NK Zagreb) Cale (Dinamo Zagreb) Bartulovic (Hajduk Split) Tomic (Dinamo Zagreb) Modric (Dinamo Zagreb) Mujanovic (Varteks) Marcic (Bordeaux, Fra) Vukojevic (Slaven Belupo) Vukman (Varteks) Ljubojevic (Dinamo Zagreb) Vrucina (Slaven Belupo) Primorac (Osijek) Tadic (Osijek) Custic (Zadar)

·
Registered
69,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Srna and Klasnic are out, I have a feeling that the squad will have many HNL players or other fringe players.

·
©
7,230 Posts
When are the under 21's playing and where? I read something like Siroki Brijeg? What is the point of playing them again. There surely must be another team around to play against.

HajdukSplit said:
Srna and Klasnic are out, I have a feeling that the squad will have many HNL players or other fringe players.
Meaning players that will never get picked again.

·
Registered
69,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks like Hrvoje Vejic and Dario Simic will be called up for this match. Vejic will replace Srna and Simic will replace the injured Zivkovic.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts