Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We simply need to play a couple of friendlies before the next qualifier. There is approx. 2 months left for the next qualifier......in the mean time we should at least play 2 friendly games.

If i was Ersun hoca i would play against teams who play tough defense....teams like Sweden and Italy. Sweden because then i can go and watch the game...:D

But as long as they have a couple of friendlies planned i dont care about the opponent. But we cant do the same mistake and not play a single friendly for 3-4 months like we did this winter...

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I agree, we need to play a friendly game against a strong team before the Greece game. Unfortunately the only friendly game I've heard of is the one against Germany on October 8th.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
If Yanal doesn't schedule any friendlies before June 4th, I say all the Turkish XT memebers form a team and make a proposal to Yanal to play against the NT :D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Friendly games must be organised according to FIFA rules I think. It means that friendly games can only be played when FIFA allows it. I remember such rule was made to make sure National Teams would not ask to the clubs to release their players at the wrong time.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Oringinally posted by FORZA KARTAL

If Yanal doesn't schedule any friendlies before June 4th, I say all the Turkish XT memebers form a team and make a proposal to Yanal to play against the NT
Just partner me up with a tall strike partner, and I'm good to go!! I'll run circles around Servet!!! :nervous: Actually I think he'll bodycheck me and I'll blame Forza Kartal for the proposal because of the eventual injuries that beast Servet will have inflicted on me.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
fcfnate said:
Just partner me up with a tall strike partner, and I'm good to go!! I'll run circles around Servet!!! :nervous: Actually I think he'll bodycheck me and I'll blame Forza Kartal for the proposal because of the eventual injuries that beast Servet will have inflicted on me.
I'm 6'7" (2.02m). Will that do?
I would love a reason to go to Turkiye again!

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
hmmm...i can play center back...easy game against fatih and necati ;)

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I'm very fast you can use me on the wings and my crosses are better than Umit Ozats, ok ok I know it don't take much. I'm a 5' 11" speed demon. Let's do this :crazy:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Oh and if this whole plan don't work out for some strange reason, I hope Turkiye plays U.S.A. NT in New Jersey!! :excited:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts