Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's still 2008 ;), but I though I should open a new thread for the friendly games which are to be played in 2009 allready. Why? Simple reason really. NZS confirmed today that on 11th of february we will play an away game with Belguim as our last preparation for the very important game of qualifiers with the Czechs at home. The location of the game is yet to be determined.

I think this is yet another one in the series of some really good friendly games lately. I must say that NZS have done some good work on that matter, unlike in the past when we played just about everyone who came begging. Just keep it up!:thmbup:

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here I am!:embarass: Why only now? Well, I changed a job inbete+ween the last time I was here, and therefore my access to the internet was very much limited until now. From now on I hope to be here more often again.

About the game? It was pretty shit if you ask me, us in perticular, even though in the second half we were a bit better. Lets hope fo better things to come for us in the games ahead!

Latters ...

·
Registered
19,633 Posts

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The old fart ... :howler: you crazy fuk!:thumbsup:

Anyway, it's nice to see atleast some more traffic arround here. I've been checking the forum quite often, but it's always been empty - just ghosts ... I hope we'll ready more of eachother in the future.

So what's our next friendly, is it against England?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts