Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bayern’s preliminary pre-season schedule

Wednesday 28 May: Players released for summer vacation (until 29 June)
Monday 30 June: Players report back to the Säbener Strasse
Sunday 13 July: Friendly v SV Lippstadt 08 (A)
Saturday 19 July: Friendly v TSV Nördlingen (A)
Sunday 20 July: Friendly v Fanclub Nabburg/Oberpfalz (in Amberg)
Wednesday 23 July, 8.30 pm: Supercup v Borussia Dortmund (A)
Saturday 26 July, 6 pm: Friendly v FC Köln (A)
End July: Friendly v Urawa Red Diamonds (A)
Tuesday 5 August, 8.45 pm: Franz Beckenbauer Cup v Internazionale (H)

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SV Lippstadt 08 - Bayern Munich 1-7 (H-T: 0-4)

Bayern Munich: Rensing - Lell, Breno, Van Buyten, Zé Roberto (Badstuder 83) - Sosa, Van Bommel (Ekici 83), Ottl, Kroos - Ngwenya, Th. Müller (Yilmaz 70)

Substitutes: Butt

Referee: Frank Perschke

Spectators: 8,000 (capacity)

Goals: 0-1 Müller (3), 0-2 Kroos (21), 0-3 Ottl (23), 0-4 Müller (32), 0-5 Müller (60), 1-5 Chomse (76), 1-6 Ottl (77), 1-7 Yilmaz (79)

Yellow Cards: - / Breno

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TSV Nördlingen - Bayern Munich 0-8 (H-T: 0-3)

Bayern Munich: Rensing - Lucio, Van Buyten, Demichelis - Sagnol, Van Bommel (Ekici 75), Ottl, Lell - Thomas Müller (Yilmaz 30), Ngwenya, Kroos

Referee: Lothar Ostheimer (Petersthal)

Spectators: 10,500 (capacity)

Goals: 1-0 Van Bommel, 2-0 Ngwenya, 3-0 Ottl, 4-0 Yilmaz, 5-0 Yilmaz, 6-0 Demichelis, 7-0 Ngwenya, 8-0 Yilmaz

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fanklub Nabburg - Bayern Munich 1-11 (H-T: 1-5)

Bayern Munich: Rensing (Kraft 46) - Lucio, Van Buyten, Demichelis - Sagnol (Altintop 46), Van Bommel (Schweinsteiger 46), Ottl, Lell (Ekici 46) - Yilmaz (Podolski 46), Ngwenya, Kroos

Spectators: 14,000

Goals: 0-1 Lell (5), 0-2 Yilmaz (15), 1-2 Götz (26), 1-3 Van Bommel (38), 1-4 Demichelis (42), 1-5 Ngwenya (43), 1-6 Kroos (52), 1-7 Kroos (58), 1-8 Altintop (62), 1-9 Kroos (68), 1-10 Demichelis (78), 1-11 Podolski (86)

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In all of these matches the captain was Mark van Bommel. Let's wait and see who will be the captain on the UEFA Cup.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
UEFA Cup? :D

I guess you mean SuperCup, but that is also just an unofficial friendly.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1. FC Köln - FC Bayern 0:0

1. FC Köln: Mondragon - Özat, Geromel (63. McKenna), Mohammed (63. Mitreski), Wome (63. Sanou) - Brecko, Matip (63. Vuciecevic), Pezzoni, Antar (63. Broich), Ehret (63. Yalcin) - Novakovic (63. Chihi)

FC Bayern: Rensing - Sagnol (46. Lell), Lucio (46. Demichelis), Van Buyten, Lahm (46. Jansen) - Altintop (46. Schweinsteiger), Van Bommel (46. Zé Roberto), Ottl, Kroos - Klose (46. Ngwenya), Podolski

Ersatz: Kraft

Zuschauer: 42.000

Gelbe Karten: Özat / Kroos

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Ngwenya :wallbang:

If you see how bad he is with the ball you want to scream ;). Luckily he will not be considered as part of the squad.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
This team lacks identity at the moment.

Yesterday, I fell asleep halfway through the match.

I have no idea what Jurgen is trying out there but he sure has not got a team ready to compete yet. The players look dull and we are less than two weeks from the kickoff of the new season.

I hope that we have a team ready to play football by the time we face Inter Milan and that should be an indicator for the team's readiness.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ngwenya :wallbang:

If you see how bad he is with the ball you want to scream ;). Luckily he will not be considered as part of the squad.
I think Thomas Müller will be the 4th striker.

Btw Björn Kopplin won the EURO Under-19 with Germany! Congratulations to the Bayern youngster.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
This team lacks identity at the moment.

Yesterday, I fell asleep halfway through the match.

I have no idea what Jurgen is trying out there but he sure has not got a team ready to compete yet. The players look dull and we are less than two weeks from the kickoff of the new season.

I hope that we have a team ready to play football by the time we face Inter Milan and that should be an indicator for the team's readiness.
I think it will take a little while for Klinsmann to get everything settled. It takes time after all. Of course, everyone hopes it would be ASAP.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I will not pass my judgment on the team until the Bundesliga restarts anyway. However, the team should be showing indications of improvement by the time we face Inter Milan. Today, they played better but it was only a Japanese team. Ze Roberto was magnificent. I wish he was younger and unfortunately this will be his last season at Bayern.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes very good match for Bayern. Still remmember we had 7 players of of contention, so hoping at least Borowski, Toni, Ribery and Demichelis get back to line, Bayern's level will clearly rise.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is the match report:

Urawa Red Diamonds - Bayern Munich 2-4 (H-T: 0-3)

Urawa Red Diamonds: Tsuzuki (46 Yamagishi) - Tsuboi (67 Yamada), Horinouchi, Tsutsumi - Hirakawa (46 Tanaka), Suzuki, Abe, Soma (78 Haraguchi) - Umesaki (Uchidate), Escudero (67 Takahashi), Edmilson

Bayern Munich: Rensing - Lell, Lucio, Van Buyten, Lahm (60 Jansen) - Altintop (70 Ekici), Van Bommel (70 Ottl), Schweinsteiger (60 Kroos), Zé Roberto - Podolski, Klose (70 Müller)

Substitutes: Kraft, Sagnol

Referee: Kazuhiko Matsumura

Spectators: 30,000

Goals: 0-1 KIose (16), 0-2 Schweinsteiger (21), 0-3 Podolski (43), 1-3 Umesaki (56), 1-4 Podolski (62), 2-4 Abe (80)

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Anyone notice that Sagnol was the only unused sub yesterday? I read somewhere that Sagnol accused Bayern again for not giving him the captaincy. If Willy continues to whine like this, I would rather have him out of the club. He is a pain in the *** lately. I wonder why Klinsi didn't even try him out today after using all his subs? Injured?

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone notice that Sagnol was the only unused sub yesterday? I read somewhere that Sagnol accused Bayern again for not giving him the captaincy. If Willy continues to whine like this, I would rather have him out of the club. He is a pain in the *** lately. I wonder why Klinsi didn't even try him out today after using all his subs? Injured?
Yes, injured. That was what appeared on fcb.de. In fact, he was supossed to be a starter today.

I think captancy is for either Lucio or van Bommel. Lucio was captain today or am I mistaken?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Van Bommel has been the captain during all the friendly matches so far.

Is that an indication that Klinsi will have Bommel as Bayern's new captain?

If so, this will be the first time in Bayern's history that a non-German is the team's captain for the season.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
I am sure I said it before: There will be no decision until the start of the season.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts