7 de março, contra a Colômbia, em Cuiabá (MT);
27 de março – still to define but it looks like it will be Chile
17 de abril, contra Portugal, em Lisboa;
18 de maio, contra a Seleção da Catalunha, em Barcelona
25 de maio, na Ásia, still have to define the game

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Any hope of seeing our Brazilian ladies in Ryadh doing the Samba?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
not inside the stadium , that's for sure!;)
What about outside the stadium? For some reason I don't think the odds on that improve greatly.;)

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
The Norwegian football federation today reported that they are in final negotiations with Brazil for a match in Norway in May.

If so happens Brazil does have a small..ehh....tiny chance of revenging their two losses to Norway in 1998, since we were in very bad form in 2001. ;) :D

Anyways, hope your team comes, Norwegians love Brazil :)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Orange said:
The Norwegian football federation today reported that they are in final negotiations with Brazil for a match in Norway in May.

If so happens Brazil does have a small..ehh....tiny chance of revenging their two losses to Norway in 1998, since we were in very bad form in 2001. ;) :D

Anyways, hope your team comes, Norwegians love Brazil :)
I really hope it happens.You guys beat us twice when we were in good form.May be we will win this time.Most Brasilians don't like Norway that much but I do.I love their style.Looking forward to see these teams play.
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
They were working on Brazil meeting Sweden first, and then Norway, but in the final hour your national team coach came in and said he wanted to meet easier teams(IMO Norway should be quite easy now though)...so I am sorry for leading you guys on....Brazil is not coming to Scandinavia in May.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts