Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter Milan make bid for Parma No1 Frey
tribalfootball.com - April 27, 2005

Inter Milan have made an opening bid to Parma for goalkeeper Sebastien Frey.

The Frenchman is a former Inter player and has admitted he's interested in a return to the San Siro at the end of this season.

Inter have offered £3.5 million plus a 12-month loan of either Fabian Carini or Julio Cesar.

Parma director general Luca Baraldi is currently considering the proposal.

any opinions on this one :glasses:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when we could afford Cruz I was always against him. He is AVERAGE, he scores his usually 8-12 goals/season, but THATS IT!!!! And giving Frey for that ridicilous fee is absolutely absurd. Plus IT'S A LOAN DEAL!!!!!!!!!

If Baraldi really approves this, he should be shot!

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Carini would be great to have! The question is whether he would accept such a move, to Parma. That amount of money for Frey is a joke though.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Djet said:
I dont want any loan deals!!! FÙCK THAT!!
We need players that stay with us...

word up Djet! hate loans, in this case straight money or get money, full ownership of Morfeo and Carini for a loan deal

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Djet said:
I dont want any loan deals!!! FÙCK THAT!!
We need players that stay with us...
I'm not just saying this so we can get Frey, but it makes no difference really. Carini is/was a good keeper, and right now Parma's priorities are not having someone permanent on their payroll.

I dont see many quality players wanting to come to Parma just yet. Give yourselves a season or two to stabilise and start improving. You dont want to be stuck with mediocre players when your playing in the UEFA cup 2 seasons down the road.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Valdrin said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when we could afford Cruz I was always against him. He is AVERAGE, he scores his usually 8-12 goals/season, but THATS IT!!!! And giving Frey for that ridicilous fee is absolutely absurd. Plus IT'S A LOAN DEAL!!!!!!!!!

If Baraldi really approves this, he should be shot!

Julio CESAR is Brazil's no.2 goalkeeper. Your probably talking about Julio Ricardo Cruz

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
It's a shít deal, it's fúcking insulting, but the idiots will go for it.

Fúcking football club is run by idiots who can't see that we'd make more in the long run by selling Frey to Manchester United. They need a keeper, we could get maybe £8m from them. He's an awesome keeper. Where as if Frey goes for that deal, fúck everything with this club, because we NEED PERMANENT PLAYERS! LOOK WHERE LOANING AN ENTIRE SQUAD GOT US IN THE PAST!

It's a joke. But if Frey wants to go to the losers at Inter then the jokes on him because he's going to win as much at Parma as he is at Inter :howler:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
:eekani: :fero: man that such an INSULTING amount of money for one of the best GKs in Serie A! Carini would be a good PERMANENT replacement :hopefull:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
It's too little money. I don't mind Carini or Julio Cesar as we probably can't afford anyone better anyway, but only 3.5 millions? Peanuts.

Sell Seba to England.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
inter has a large squad and many good players are not getting a game, especially in midfield. surely parma can ask for more than that. Carini is a good keeper, not as good as frey but he is still good. but i think more incentive is needed, unless a lot more cash is involved.

carini plus 10 million would be more like it in my opinion. Frey is one of the best in italy and should command such a transfer.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I feel bad about screwing over Parma. I not joking around, either. I mean its a shame, Frey is so undervalued..but b/c its Parma they think they can pay less...I hope Inter looks other places or pays Parma its true worth

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Nice words Pulsar.

@cadams: And what will we do after the next season when Carini would leave us? We wouldnt have any #1 keeper and would have to spend money on a new keeper again.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Carini is good, but not Frey quality. Just b/c Frey doesn't play for a top club doesn't mean he's any less of a keeper. I rate him with Cech. Yes. I do.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Calm down. I think I saw "tribalfootball" somewhere and basically I stopped reading then...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
£3.5m and Julio Cesar or Carini on a full signing would be worthwhile.

I mean, even if they sell Toldo, they still want Frey, Carini and Cesar?

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Why do we always get robbed? I mean we bought Frey for £17 million. I checked the Parmalat accounts and to sell him for £8 million or whatever is ridicules considering how much he has improved.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts