Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh well...

Barca isn't happy with Bonano and will try for Frey. Meanwhile we are looking at a southamerican goalkeeper named Saja or something...

Barcelona is also interested in Carini. Maybe we could get Carini if we have to sell Frey?

Hopefully Frey learned something from his Inter experience though...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
If the club has any ambition we will hang on Frey...

Its quite normal we are looking for a goalkeeper. I doubt Taffarel will last one more year as second one,he could be good third choice.

·
Banned
188 Posts
If we sell Frey then the club has no hope of winning anything in the future, next it will be Di Vaio, Lamouchi, Junior etc and what will be have left.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I don`t think that Frey wants to stay at parma...remember that he leaved Inter for us just to play in CL.....

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes but his attitude and fighting spirit so far has been top class. And he never runs his mouth like he did at Inter. Frey is genuinely worried about Parma. And after every game (at least those I have been) he goes to the "curva" and applauses the fans (Cannavaro and Almeyda are the other two who do that).

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Almeyda? Hmmm... I'm afraid I still consider him Lazio trash... :D Maybe I should reconsider and give him a second chance? :)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
VERDI said:
Hopefully Frey learned something from his Inter experience though...
I believe that he should have grown up a bit (nah IMO he's still a kid) and learnt to be polite to the team that trust him... we shouldn't sell him to any other team after this season!

And yes, we need to find someone to take the 2nd place. Or do we have someone similar to "Buffon who?" in the youth team? :confused:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Of course I hope we keep Frey the way he's been this season.
If we sell him, the board no longer has any excuse. It would mean that there is no ambition in the club.

Maybe if we trade with Saviola+Rochemback+Carini(they fix it) I could consider it. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts