Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sebastien Frey is ready to be the number one goalkeeping choice of Inter next season. "I know it won't be easy, but I'm here and I know I can do that," the goalie said.

With two days left before leaving for the retreat of the club for pre-season training, the French player won the award for best young goalie of the season, after playing on loan at Verona.

"This prize shows I did a good job. I was able to show which are my skills," he added.

"About next season, I have few doubts. I'm sure Inter will win something, and I feel it could be the 'scudetto'. Our supporters have been waiting for it for a long time too," the goalie assured.

"The team is very good and the purchases we have made are important. If we could sign Marcelo Salas we will be very strong. We signed Christian Brocchi, my team-mate at Verona last season and he is a great midfielder who won't fail. And finally of course, we have Ronaldo and Christian Vieri."

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Thats right i'm hoping Frey can be world class like he was in championship manager 3 he was world player of the year and serie A player of the year his going save all shots that come at him

1 - 3 of 3 Posts