Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd go for Frey, He's young and also a talented player.
According to Corriere dello Sport,Peruzzi will play for Lazio next season... That's also good since we've bought Carini (He's young, so he can be a good replacement for Peruzzi later on)

Forza LAZIO

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I prefer Frey, too. Not just because he's young and talented, but also partly because I still want to see Marchegiani in Lazio next season, if only as 2nd choice.
The way I see it, if it's Peruzzi that comes, Marchegiani will be more likely to leave Lazio. Their age difference is not that great, and their level of experience is about the same (Both have experienced being called to the national team). Thus, it seems that if Frey comes, Luca's chance of staying is greater but not so if it's Peruzzi! Especially that Balotta has extended his contract. Also, I think the final decision (Frey or Peruzzi) will be after our scout decides whether Carini will join Lazio straight away or go on loan to another team first.

Forza Lazio

F

·
0 Posts
This must be the most stupid topic I have ever seen.
Both Frey and Peruzzi will stay at Inter, that is reported from Gabriele Oriali.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Yes, Lazia, this time I fully agree... :)

However, not on the topic matter. The future belongs to the youngster of course, but with the constant nervewreckers CL & Campionato a single mistake from lack of experience could mean (e.g.) CL, out the window.

Peruzzi in my view just showed in the CL qualifier against Parma how he stands calm and strong like a rock in important games. An experience thing, which gives my vote to him.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
I'll start with this. Fredi, Inter want to keep both Frey and Peruzzi, but it wont happen. Neither of them wan't to be on the bench. And also if you havent read, both Frey and Peruzzi have said that they want to play for Lazio!!

Also my fist thought was Frey all the way, but now that i think about it, we have already bought Carini and we also have our youth keeper Concetti. If we buy Frey, these 2 keepers will be wasted, especially Carini which i think the transfer should have been wated on a little longer to see how our situation with keepers would be next season. Buying Peruzzi would be good because he could retire at Lazio and Carini or Concetti could take over after him.

Also i don't understand why we resigned Ballotta or should i say why he resigned
At this stage it looks like next season we will have 6 keepers. Peruzzi/Frey, Marchegiani, Carini, Ballotta, Concetti, Mondini
We should get rid of Mondini, It is unfair to leave him as 6th choice when he was a starter at Napoli

Which ever way I will be happy, keep Marchegiani and the money, buy Peruzzi or Frey. All 3 ways are thinking for the future.
FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Sorry guys Lazio will get Peruzzi not Frey Inter wants him for the future.............. :) :) :): for Inter
Forza Frey
Forza Inter

------------------
Forza Inter
If you lose the worst think you can do is to give up.
www.soccer-world.kans.as/henri

1 - 10 of 10 Posts