Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIRST OF ALL I HOPE THIS IS BULL****!
I RATE FREY AS 1 OF THE BEST GOALKEEPERS IN THE WORLD, I DONT KNOW WHY WE WOULD EVER WANT TO SELL HIM! OK OK WE WOULD GET A LOT OF MONEY FOR HIM BUT HE IS STILL VERY YOUNG AND IS FULL OF POTENTIAL! ALONG WITH MARCHONNI LINKED TO INTER, THIS WOULD GO AGAINST OUR MAJOR PLAN OF EMPLOYING YOUTH!

THIS ARTICLE WHICH I READ THAT FREY MIGHT BE LEAVING IS AT WWW.SOCCERAGE.COM AND ALTHOUGH SOME OF THERE RUMOURS ARE BULL**** MOST OF THE STUFF THEY PUT ON THE WEBPAGE IS TRUE! I HAVE ALSO READ THAT FREY IS LEAVING TO ROMA (BUT THAT HAS HAPPENENED ABOUT 20 TIMES IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS:eek: )

ALSO IN THE ARTICLE I READ THAT WE ARE INTRESTED IN - Marco Storari of Ancona who's regarded as one of the best goalkeepers in Serie B. He is now ready to try his hand in Serie A, though, and Parma are keen to push the deal through. THIS WOULD BE OUR REPLACEMENT FOR FREY!

IF ANY OF U GUYS HAVE HEARD OF MARCO STORARI OF ANCONA CAN U PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT HIM.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
The article:

Parma Ready To Offload Frey, And Eye Storari As Replacement

06/27/2002. It would now appear that Parma are ready to sell goalkeeper Sebastien Frey, with Roma his most likely destination. The Tardini outfit have already targeted his replacement too - Marco Storari of Ancona who's regarded as one of the best goalkeepers in Serie B. He is now ready to try his hand in Serie A, though, and Parma are keen to push the deal through.

They better get a LOT of cash for him and they better need that cash. BAD! Or else I'll be seriously pissed and disappointed with the lying bastards at "our" club. They promised he would stay. Now they look set to break another promise. And why am I not surprised? I'll give them one more chance before I completely give up on them and get the hell away from Parma. I don't need these disappointments in my life. I really don't.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Yeah I beieve Parma should hang onto frey unless they get a S**Tload of cash for him.Dont exchange Marchionni for Dalmat,Marchionni is young and has heaps of potential he is one of the stars of tomorrow.Parma have some bright times ahead just think of it,Paolo Cannavaro,diana and Ferrari to name a few times look good for the yellow and Black.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Dalmat for Marchionni? Well... Now we're talking... :)

Oh, and it's yellow and BLUE! ;)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
As much as I like Dalmat (and I doo!), Marchionni is off limits.

I wouldn't let him depart even if we got Nesta, Veron, Crespo, Ronaldo plus cash.

I kinda like Marchionni and want him to hit it big in Parma. :)

But I would sacrifice both Nakata and Lamouchi to have Dalmat playing central midfielder for us next season.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
In an article I just read it states that Roma are now chasing Kahn, and this was in the article too:

Parma’s Sebastien Frey was rumoured to be their main target, but the Gialloblu do not appear intent on letting go of the Frenchman.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Really? But why do we keep getting linked to other goalkeepers? :confused: Maybe because they want the Frey rumours to sound more probable?

One thing bothers me. In that Baraldi interview he only said that Pelizzoli won't be joining us when asked about a possible exchange Frey-Pelizzoli. He could have just said that Frey goes nowhere, but he didn't...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
True VERDI, but news is news, and things like this get circulated. Many good players for struggling or not so good teams are always linked, but not always being that the rumour is correct.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Apparently Antonioli has signed a new deal with Roma that will give him the payrise he wanted.
Must surely means that Roma is no longer interested in Frey. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Thanx Verdi I knew I made a mistake Blue not Black Yes:) ,As for Frey I think he has great potential why let him go hes doing so well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts