Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frey: I Might Return To Inter
Latest News | News Archive

Frey back with the nerazzurri in Summer? (AFP)
03/25/2004. Sebastian Frey has revealed that he might re-join Inter at the end of the season after three seasons with Parma.

The French keeper stated: "In Summer I will be leaving Parma and it seems that Inter are interested in me. I might return with the nerazzurri because the man that did didn't want me has left."

However, Arsenal are still the hot favourites to sign Frey even though negotations are still going on.
SA Europe

soccerage

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Parma keeper Frey claims Arsenal deal
tribalfootball.com - March 26, 2004

Parma goalkeeper Sebastien Frey has heaped pressure on Jens Lehmann by insisting he is joining Arsenal next season.
The French international told skysports.com, "It seems like I will leave Parma in the summer.

"Wenger has already called me and told me to wait for a little bit because they are concentrating on the Champions League.

"Then, they will close the deal.

"It seems Inter are also interested and the man who didn't want me there has left so there could be a return.

"To be considered one of the best in the whole world, I have to play in the Champions League. Next year…"

:D

It was just yet another rumour.......

Frey is better in Parma, he might move to Arsenal

:)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Frey: I Might Join Real

Frey to join up with the Madrid boys in Summer? (AFP)
03/25/2004. Sebastian Frey has revealed that he might join Real Madrid at the end of the season after three seasons with Parma.

The French keeper stated: "In Summer I will be leaving Parma and it seems that Real are interested in me. I might go to Spain because I know that I'm a world class keeper, especially after my sending off in my UEFA Cup game a month ago. I also like the color of their jerseys and the Madrid nightlife."

However, Inter are still the hot favourites to sign Frey in Owner's Massimo Moratti's ongoing quest to pick up good yet washed up players.

SA Europe

soccerage

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Frey: I Might Join Real

Frey to join up with the Madrid boys in Summer? (AFP)
03/25/2004. Sebastian Frey has revealed that he might join Real Madrid at the end of the season after three seasons with Parma.

The French keeper stated: "In Summer I will be leaving Parma and it seems that Real are interested in me. I might go to Spain because I know that I'm a world class keeper, especially after my sending off in my UEFA Cup game a month ago. I also like the color of their jerseys and the Madrid nightlife."

However, Inter are still the hot favourites to sign Frey in Owner's Massimo Moratti's ongoing quest to pick up good yet washed up players.

SA Europe

soccerage
:D :howler: :dielaugh: :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Close your eyes think of the biggest nightmate you can think of ;) No not the last derby:D another one;) remember who was the GK:confused: No:D

Frey:D ;)

·
Registered
471 Posts
The only place Frey should go to is within his ass. Never to Inter that SOB, maybe he wants to let in 6 goals in one game again that loser. Hope he will fail with his career.

·
Registered
43,660 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Frey: I know that I'm a world class keeper, especially after my sending off in my UEFA Cup game a month ago.
LOL! :D In that case, Vieira or Roy Keane might make better keepers! :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Agent: Arsenal most likely for Frey
tribalfootball.com - March 31, 2004

The agent of Parma goalkeeper Sebastien Frey has confirmed a deal is close with Arsenal.
Vincenzo Morabito said, "At this moment, the most credible solution is the Arsenal offer.

"For a long time they have followed the French keeper and want him because of the problems with Lehmann.

"Other offers may arrive, but I must admit, I do not see a possibility for the Italian market."

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another player that is definitely set to leave Parma is goalkeeper Sebastien Frey. "At this moment in time a move to Arsenal is most likely," revealed his agent Vincenzo Morabito.

There have been reports that Inter may also be interested but Morabito claimed that the player would probably leave Italy.

channel4

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
ANY keeper, regardless of how old, who concedes six goals in a Milan derby can get stuffed. Arsenal can have him. His performance in that match was simply unforgivable. At one stage, it even appeared he did not care and was not even trying. For that humlilating loss, I can not stand him and hope he does not return.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Senna01 said:
ANY keeper, regardless of how old, who concedes six goals in a Milan derby can get stuffed. Arsenal can have him. His performance in that match was simply unforgivable. At one stage, it even appeared he did not care and was not even trying. For that humlilating loss, I can not stand him and hope he does not return.
Well he has now become an excellent keeper...but hey if anyone doesn't want him because he let in 6 goals...4 years ago then...their loss really...Freys performances could get him a place in almost anyside...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Inter Not In For Frey - Agent
Latest News | Latest Transfer News | News Archive

04/01/2004. The agent of Parma keeper Sebastien Frey has denied that Inter are looking to buy back the French shot-stopper.

Christian Payan sent SoccerAge.com a statement which read: "We'd like to inform you that several English sides are interested in Frey at the moment. But we deny any interest from Inter or any other Italian club. We would inform AC Parma of any official contact immediately."

soccerage

1 - 18 of 18 Posts