Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would personally like Buffon. But what are your choices.?

------------------
SERGHI REBROV !!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no doubt,toldo is the best keeper in the world..i impressed him so much..he play fantastic.he save unbelivable shots..fiorentina is so lucky for they have a
fantastic keeper..i suppose if toldo did not fiorentina keeper last year,they might be struggle relegation...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea....buffon seem great in biancoceleste jersey...but for me..he surely will costs us a lot of money or players swaps...since tanzi is quite demanding like the crespo's case...
for me..marchegianni is not that bad to be replaced..futhermore..haven't we got carini..the new reinforcement...?i saw the south american game yesterday between uruguay and chile...for me carini is quite good and has a high pontential since he is quite young...just give him more explosure and chances...that's all..

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
i prefer to peruzzi even buffon is great and still young. but peruzzi is numero uno for lazio.

i love lazio

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Buffon. He´s the man! He will be expencive, but he´s worth it. Marchegiani is not up for it any more. Don´t forgett all his misstakes like the on against Juve season 98/99 when he leted Henrys shot in. Maybe that cost us the throphy. I know that you can´t blame a player when the whole team lose and defintly not the keeper. But a new younger worldclass keeper wouldn´t be all wrong. :)

------------------
Forza Lazio
Lo Scudetto 99/00
Coppa D´Italia 99/00
Europen SuperCup 99

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lazio have offered a contract to Peruzzi that he have accepted.It is just the price that Inter and Lazio have to negotiate.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that Buffon is the best because he very youn and can be even better then he is now
It's very sad that he broke his arm

------------------
Forza Lazio

1 - 7 of 7 Posts