Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belive that Fresi is/was one of our best deffenders!!!
I cant belive why we loaned him to Napoli....

And Cirillo....????
Do you really think that he will have a break-out in Inter???....dont think so....
When Blanc, Simic or Cordoba is injured, Galante or Domoroud will step in!!!

And the finall thing!!!:
- Is Geo leaving???
After we signed Brochi and Serena, I think that was a sign that Geo will leave........I dont want him to leave!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Ferrari and Cirillo and DOmoraud will be our subs in defence. All these players proved last season.....Domoraus only towards the end that they are capable players with Ferrari reminding me of Billy Costacurta in his younger days.

Fresi's technique has proved inadequate to cope with his defencive difficencies.

he is a decent defender but Ferrar Domoraud Cordoba Blanc Serena and SImic are all better.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Cirillo, if used properly, could easily push Simic or even Cordoba out of the starting lineup. He is not talent to be destroyed on the bench.

There is no longer any point in crying about players being sold. You can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs. Let us not critisize Inter until all the transfers have been made.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yes,Manta is right.Cirillo is a talent we cannot afford to waste.He would be given some matches to play probably in the Coppa and prove his worth..

Forza Inter!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts