Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Olympique Lyonnais : Bouhaddi, Dickenmann, Kumagai, Renard, Majri, Bussaglia, Henry, Necib, Le Sommer, Schelin, Hegerberg

Paris Saint-Germain : Kiedrzynek, Georges, Delannoy(C), Henning, Houara, Kaci, Alushi, Seger, Cruz Traña, Horan, Asllani

·
Registered
42,461 Posts
I'm really impressed whenever I've seen this Lyon team. I think on a technical level they're better than any other in the women's game. I was also quite impressed with the Japanese team that won the WC, they won matches with passing and movement, USA really dominate their opponents in a physical sense.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still 0-0. But Lyon is way above in every department of the game. Like a 1 div team playing another that several div lower. But still everything can happen.

The fact that Gerland's pitch is larger than in Charlety's game also play a role.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMFG.

Lyon tried to sat back on this 0-0 at 75'. And PSG scores on his first attempt.

So be mad Lyon ladies. And attack:D

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
:)

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, refereeing aside. Lyon had to win this in the end. I am still amaze how the bottled it. They were much more superior to PSG in every area. But that's football. The best team does not always win in the end.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just read that Lyon smashed Paris, away from home 0-4. Impressive result. I need to watch the fixtures more closely, cause that is definitively a game i'd have watch.

PSG will play champions league 1/4 of final against Glasgow. 21/03 28/03

Standings with Lyon having two games less played than PSG.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
French NT reached the final of the Algarve Cup and will play the final against USA, today at 13H00. They already played each other some times ago.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1-0 for Paris after 18min. They look way above their opponents so far. And when you think Lyon dominate this PSG...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts