Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is already clear.

Bruno Cheyrou goes from Lille to Liverpool.

Sénégal player Salif Diao goes from Sedan to Liverpool.

Nigerian Jay-Jay Okocha from PSG to Bolton.

PSG have signed Brazilian Paulo Cesar Arruda Parente from Fluminese.

some rumours.
El-Hadji Diouf (Sénégal)
:yuck: is probaly going to Liverpool isn´t he?

Anelka, he is joining Man. City isn´t he??

Micoud, will he return to France for next season?
Boghossian to??

·
Registered
429 Posts
Bonjour Leboeuf_81, this is one o my first posts in the french forum! Anyway, all you said is true...

-> Nicolas Anelka has moved to man city for £12 million

->El-Hadji Diouf has moved to liverpool for £9,5 million

-> it seem like man city will take marc vivien-foe on loan for one season aswell.

-> boghossian may return to france?! still rumour.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok! then we have 12 more millions in PSG, and thats not bad!:)

we have signed Ghana midfielder Nyarko and thats not really good news:depress: we should try to sign Alain Boghossian instead, I still think he has much to offer.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cameroun world cup midfielder Marc-Vivien Foé is joining Manchester City on loan from Lyon.

Lens have signed Mali midfielder Seydou Keita that had a big succes at relegated Lorient last season.

more Lens, Dagui Bakari (Ivory Coast) leaves Lille for Lens.

yes Lens have signed even another african, this time is Rigobert Song. Song played in the world cup for the 3 time in Korea/japan.

after letting Foé away on Loan, Lyon have signed Mali international Mahamadou Diarra from dutch side Vitesse Arnheim.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Pascal Cygan seems close to joining Arsenal and the deal should be completeted by the end of the week.
I have only seen Cygan play a twice in the Champions League but I don't know a lot about him. All I know is that he is 6ft 5'' and that he is strong and bald.
Could you please give me more info on him, was he close to being in the France World Cup squad? Surely if Arsenal is buying him he is better than Lebeouf?
How much is he worth?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It´s clear, PASCAL CYGAN goes from Lille to Arsenal FC.
great transfer for Arsenal that needs a "défenseur central" !

one of my favorite strikers FLORIAN MAURICE goes to SC Bastia from Marseille (spent last season at Celta Vigo). this transfer can be a huge hit for Bastia.)

also Jocelyn Gourvennec joins Bastia from Stade Rennais.

World champion Alain Boghossian seems to be going to Espanyol.

Rennes has 2 great signings: Bulgarian striker Georgi Ivanov and U21 Czech goalkeeper Petr Cech.

Alou Diarra goes from Bayern to Liverpool.

talking of Liverpool, is still Bernard Dioméde at Liverpool? he hasn´t played a match for 2 years...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he he this look a CRO - YUGO battle...

Drobnjak and Kozniku is only dirt compared to FLORIAN MAURICE! :) :tongue:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Martin Djetou is very close to be signing from Parma to FULHAM!

Ivory Coast striker Bakayoko seems to be leaving L`OM and goes probaly to Espanyol. Also french winger Ibou Ba seems to be a Espanyol player soon.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Right !!! That's why we (Marseille) didn't want to keep Maurice in the team.

We know he would be one of the best French strikers if he wasn't injured all the time.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
OM can do withouth Maurice IMO. The only thing they need for next season is a good partnership between Lamine Sakho and Bakayoko. They are better than Maurice, I think.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A fit Florian Maurice is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better then Bakayoko and Sakho, it´s a shame to just compare thoose players!!!!!

btw Bakayoko is on his way out of the Marseille squad..

although I am aware of the problems with injury Florian have had...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts