Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have seen the copa del rey real madrid v sevilla.
zizou took a red card.
cissé, giuly, anelka, now zizou....
do you think our players are to much nervous? they can't keep cool face provocations.
i'm worred.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
don't worry, Patrick Vieira has 12 red cards for the Arsenal and none for you,i'm sure some French are picked on when they play in foreign Leagues. ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
you bunch of thugs:yuck: ;)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i still remember the euro 2000 final....

if the ref had his eyes open, he would sent of desailly for elbowing cannavaro,
desailly again for pushing delvecchio , and thuram for fouling totti in the back, AND lizarazu for fouling totti also just outside penalty area... :) you are dirty, face it ;)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Looking at this game (Belgium - France) and other games mainly of Les Bleus but also of french teams in Europe, I say it has to do with a typically french style. Defensively (over the entire pitch) french football is very modern. It isn't always nice too watch but very effective: the game is based on the idea to make it impossible for the opponent to play. Immediate and massive pressure on the opponent with the ball and if that isn't enough faul him, with a little faul if possible but with a mean faul if necessary (even the star of the team Zidane). In the back it's the same strong physical defenders who go over the edge if necessary.

This isn't very fairplay and I make it sound very negatiove. Still it's something I admire, but it indeed leads to more fauls than other teams hence to more cards.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
I think they have learned this from the English league....(Viera, pires, Dacourt, gallas, desailly)
Viera was very impressive in this tonight...

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:

desailly again for pushing delvecchio , and thuram for fouling totti in the back, AND lizarazu for fouling totti also just outside penalty area... :) you are dirty, face it ;)

:eek:

·
Registered
55,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ravanelli1983 said:

i don't remember:angel:

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Of course i remember, i have got the tournament in DVD :D
i can watch the final again
and again
and again
and again
and......:D :tongue:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Fobal klub said:
Of course i remember, i have got the tournament in DVD :D
i can watch the final again
and again
and again
and again
and......:D :tongue:
thanx for teasing me again, with my biggest nightmare what cost me 10 days of therapy with the psych ....

anyhow.... enjoy your dirty les bleus joueurs :(

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
the funny thing is that our handball team is widely recognised as the meanest team also, many dirty tricks says the opponents..:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts