Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
paris sg will meet gueugnon in final of french league cup...
what a spectacular achievement of gueugnon, since they are second division club of french league. this would means that french league has so many good players.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
NOTE: I do not mean to offend anyone by this message at all, and if you will be offended then better not read it :)

My argument is that it does not necessarily mean that the French league has so many good players ! Why can't it be because there are no good players in the premier league making it easy for 2nd devision teams to reach the final ? See it can go both ways.... and again no offence, just an argument :) :)

------------------
-------------------------
Sabry
Del Piero
Juve

D

·
0 Posts
If Gueugnon won would it mean they would get to play in the UEFA Cup?, what an achievement that would be.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
I have to tell you this will not be in the favour of France at all... They will be eliminated in early stages.. This will not be good... Although it is pretty nice to see such a team win the cup and beat all the big ones...

------------------
Sabry
Del Piero
Juve

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sabry... why do u put del piero instead of zidane as your favourite player? i think zidane's performance is better than del piero...

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Bodat, first of all my nick Sabry does not refer to my original name... This refers to Benfica's Egyptian midfielder Sabry who scored the only goal against Porto 2 days ago... Probably you will not know him, he is still young and new to the team...
And besides you are 100% right that ZZ is better than DP now, however DP was my best player long before the injury, and him coming back from such an injury makes him even better.. Look at Ronaldo now ? He is injured and he cant do anything....Also I have lots of other favourite players :
- Zidane
- Crespo
- Amoroso
- Batistuta
- Nesta
- Veron
- Rivaldo
- Davids
- Kanu
- Djorkaeff
.... and the list goes on and on... :)

------------------
Sabry
Del Piero
Juve

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sabry, i wonder why there's no milan players in your top list...
is shevchenko mean nothing to you? :)

--------
bodat

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Sheva means a lot to me, I loved his game when he was at Dynamo.. Unfortunately, he moved to a low class team... hmmmm, well who cares, if he understands SERIE A good enough then he might consider moving to the best = Juve... :)

Easy bodat ? :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, i don't know exactly which part of juve could be mentioned as the best!
let's look at the comparison from head to head games among juve, lazio and milan.
milan beat lazio this year and juve showed their best with conceded simeone's goal :) :)

well, just forget it! this is french forum! milan loaned their only one french player, while juve have been lifted by their only french player... :(

please come often sabry!
bodat

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sabry, i just remember that sabry is refer to AS Monaco' player, sabry lamouchi...
i bet he's better than your benfica's player!!! :)

by the way, why do you support an egyptian player? do you come from egypt? or you just a benfica fan? for me, i prefer benfica to porto, tho i don't know any latest news about them!

bodat, MONACO :) :)
MILAN :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Bodat.... you got to see Benfica's Sabry in play... Go to the Benfica forum and you will see how crazy they are about him... A guy who scores the only goal against Porto can't be not that good.. :)

For the second part, Here is a something about me... : Yeah, I am from Egypt but I never stayed there more than 3 continuous months.. I lived in lots of countries and currently I live in Montreal, Canada ( all we get is hockey :( )... The second largest French speaking city in the world...

Here is a translation of what I said :

Pour la deuxième partie, voici une quelque chose au sujet de moi...: Ouais, je suis l'Egypte mais je jamais ne suis là resté plus de 3 mois continus. J'ai vécu dans un bon nombre de pays et actuel j'habite à Montréal, Canada... La deuxième plus grande ville de langue française dans le monde...

Did you like my accent ? I got a certificate from the French Embassy in U.A.E. stating that I know how to speak and write French...However I am not good at all... Please dont expect me to understand French very well...

You ???

Monaco :( , Juve :) , Benfica :) , Sabry :)

I am planning to visit Paris one time, maybe next Month when I am returning to Egypt I will pass by.. :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

[This message has been edited by Sabry (edited 07-04-2000).]

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Isnt this the french fourm
NOT THE JUVE MILAN FORUM
:) :) :)

well a great man plays in france