Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter just signed a new forward!
He´s name is Stephane Biakolo...a talent!
He´s 18 and played in Montpellier (where Inter bought Dabo, Frye Silvestre and Camara from...all were a succes!

I´m glad that Inters buing talents, I know that you all wants italian-players but french players has shown what they can do!

FORZA FRANCA!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Inter didn´t signed Dabo,Frey,Silvestre and Camara from Montpellier.

Dabo-Rennes
Silvestre-Rennes
Frey-Cannes
Camara- Saint Etienne
Brellier-Montpellier
Yahia-Sochaux

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes,Recoba is right
but the problem with Biakolo is that he is only 16,not like Sylvestre and co.So we won't see him before years...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Recoba...you´r right, but I meant that they all are from France.......We have also signed Colombo, an italian forward....he´s young!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Colombo will not play in Inter this season. He will be probably play for a Serie B team next season and then he will join Inter. But you never know about that.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes but he belongs to us...it´s good for the future...
I hope thathe will be a succes...together with Biakolo!

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
most of you would disagree but i reckon inter is doing the best with its players we have bought young talents from :
italy , france and portugal and we looking good other teams all over the world are buying old players only us we are buying young talent and thats the way to go

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Its obvious that these young talents will never ever be seriously considered INTER players.

I mean seriously...they are gonna all get the Mutu Dabo Silvestre treatment.

Young players bought and onlygiven a chance if they prove to be absoultely outstanding like Ferrari Frey and Pirlo.

I mean really guys three Portuguese about 6 Frenchies and about 4 young Italians under the age of 18 all bought in the space of a week. Moratti's insanity is continuing :):) its hopeless.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lets face it. Moratti runs Inter more like a business then a club. Hes gonna sell them when they get good. Once he gets the money he buys 30 year old "stars".

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Inter Juve Fanatic ,
You are totally right!:)
Moratti is doing this for about 3 years & nobody even said a word about this!
I wonder why?:confused:
Look at him, he sold Dabo to Parma
Silvestre - To Man Utd
Camara - To Marseille (recently)
& Frey he loand to Verona !
He just isn't fair - with them !:mad:
& that's makes me :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts