Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, what do you think ?
will they pass the first stage for beginning ?

Group B
FC Internazionale Milano (ITA)
PFC CSKA Moskva (RUS)
LOSC Lille Métropole (FRA)
Trabzonspor AŞ (TUR)

Group D
Real Madrid CF (ESP)
Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
AFC Ajax (NED)
GNK Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)

Group F
Arsenal FC (ENG)
Olympique de Marseille (FRA)
Olympiacos FC (GRE)
Borussia Dortmund (GER)

·
Registered
42,461 Posts
You will be able to see two of Japan's biggest stars against these teams. Keisuke Honda of CSKA will face Lille and Shinji Kagawa of Dortmund will face Marseille.

Can they pass, sure, but tough. They're in balanced groups.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I have OL and OM finishing second in their groups behind Real Madrid and BVB respectively. Group B is hard to predict, but at this point, I'd favor Inter and CSKA to advance and Lille to fall into the Europa League. They all have a chance of advancing though, with Lyon having the most straightforward task.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have OL and OM finishing second in their groups behind Real Madrid and BVB respectively. Group B is hard to predict, but at this point, I'd favor Inter and CSKA to advance and Lille to fall into the Europa League. They all have a chance of advancing though, with Lyon having the most straightforward task.
So you have Dortmund and Marseille finishing ahead of Arsenal? Interesting, that's a bold prediction despite Arsenal's early struggles this year.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Oooph, tough group, don't think we'll make it to be honest. Will be interesting in all 3 groups, difficult to say. OL should have a good chance while LOSC progress is a toss up really, CSKA and Trabzon are strong at home.

It's gonna be a long season. I'm worried about our depth in the final third, Remy is a terrible finisher.

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Let's just hope Ajax is better than Kazan... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts